Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2022 6:45:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]
We need to ditch Mitch as the Senate GOP leader after November.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want to send a Democrat to the U.S. Senate, the best way to do that is run Greitens as the Republican candidate. It will be Todd Aiken all over again.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never-ending story with attacks on Greitens.

PS - Chanel Rion is hot!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51036/Chanel_Rion-2336013.jpg
View Quote

She is definitely hot. I hate to imagine the level of maintenance that one takes though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you want to send a Democrat to the U.S. Senate, the best way to do that is run Greitens as the Republican candidate. It will be Todd Aiken all over again.
View Quote

He did nothing while in office to make me think he's a Democrat. The Democrats are scared of him and it shows with the relentless attacks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He did nothing while in office to make me think he's a Democrat. The Democrats are scared of him and it shows with the relentless attacks.
View Quote

I think you missed his point.

Remember how everyone voted for Aiken in the primary because "The Democrats are scared of him and it shows with the relentless attacks."  And then he got beat like red headed step child?  They're doing the same thing with Greitens.

Greitens is damaged goods.  Everyone knows that but the Ds also know how to play us like a fiddle.  They're hoping we put up Greitens so they can beat him easily.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Remember how everyone voted for Aiken in the primary because "The Democrats are scared of him and it shows with the relentless attacks."  And then he got beat like red headed step child?  They're doing the same thing with Greitens.
You could be right. It's going to be a tough fight regardless who we put up against them however.
Greitens is damaged goods.  Everyone knows that but the Ds also know how to play us like a fiddle.  They're hoping we put up Greitens so they can beat him easily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could be right. It's going to be a tough fight regardless who we put up against them however.

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wouldn't say "easily," but Greitens is probably the Democrats only plausible path to victory.

But, yeah, Claire McCaskill sent out campaign literature that described Aiken as "the most conservative candidate". She actually spent her own campaign funds to build Aiken's position among Republicans because he was who she wanted to run against. It worked. Once he won the primary is was all "legitimate rape" all the time. The message hit home with women voters.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know if it's true or not but but a local political news program told a story about Greitens and Hartzler in line at the capitol.  Supposedly Hartzler told Greitens that tying women up in a basement wasn't a conservative value.  Thought that if nothing else that was funny.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say "easily," but Greitens is probably the Democrats only plausible path to victory.

But, yeah, Claire McCaskill sent out campaign literature that described Aiken as "the most conservative candidate". She actually spent her own campaign funds to build Aiken's position among Republicans because he was who she wanted to run against. It worked. Once he won the primary is was all "legitimate rape" all the time. The message hit home with women voters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The suburban white woman vote is tearing apart the fabric of this nation.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The suburban white woman vote is tearing apart the fabric of this nation.
View Quote

Right. They should go back to the kitchen (and bedroom) where they belong.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

It seems its more than the Dems that are scared of him. Its the establishment IMHO. More and more people are waking up to the BS that is going on.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that turd lawyer from STL still in it?  He would be a worse candidate than Greitens.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is that turd lawyer from STL still in it?  He would be a worse candidate than Greitens.
View Quote

Turd lawyer? Isn’t that redundant?

I guess you’re referring to McCloskey. Yeah, he’s still enjoying his notoriety. For some reason, many in arfcom consider him some sort of hero.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Statement from Tim Parlatore,
Attorney for Eric Greitens
Sheena Greitens lied in a sworn affidavit alleging abusive behavior
that never happened. Her false story is contradicted by numerous
photographs, videos, medical and dental records, and even Sheena's
own emails. Multiple sources have now confirmed that she did discuss
these matters with Karl Rove before they were filed.
She lied when she claimed that she wanted to keep these family
matters private and protect her children from public disclosure
because she is the one who leaked her own affidavit to the media to
bring public attention.
Sheena Greitens lied when she said 'they were reported to multiple
lawyers, therapists, and our mediator, in 2018 and afterward.' These
individuals are mandated reporters, required by Missouri law to report
allegations of abuse. No such reports have been made.

More Soros BULLSHIT!!!!
View Quote

Thought he would of made a good Gov but never got a chance to find out. Fox4 just came on slamming him as a child abuser.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#17]
The New York Times had a story about Greitens today. This link should avoid the paywall . . . Eric Greitens Tests the Limits of the Trump Scandal-Survival Playbook
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not particularly sure why people take the word of a person going through a shitty divorce without further research. Having been through a very nasty divorce myself, I feel that Greitens should at least get the benefit of the doubt. I'm saying that as a guy who does not particularly care for him as a politician. I didn't particularly give a damn what he did in the bedroom. That was between him, his wife, his mistress & God.

People need to put up the pitch forks & torches. Find out the fact. From both sides & then makes an informed decision.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not particularly sure why people take the word of a person going through a shitty divorce without further research. Having been through a very nasty divorce myself, I feel that Greitens should at least get the benefit of the doubt. I'm saying that as a guy who does not particularly care for him as a politician. I didn't particularly give a damn what he did in the bedroom. That was between him, his wife, his mistress & God.

People need to put up the pitch forks & torches. Find out the fact. From both sides & then makes an informed decision.
View Quote

Dude's got a lot on his plate. I'm more than willing to give him time to sort all this out . . . without the burden of being a U.S. senator.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Dude's got a lot on his plate. I'm more than willing to give him time to sort all this out . . . without the burden of being a U.S. senator.
View Quote

I'm inclined to agree. As I said, I wasn't particularly fond of him as a politician. But if he's gonna run, he should get his own house in order first. During an election year definitely ain't the time to be doing it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s very well said (typed)
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely!!!  This x 87.

I’m all in for Schmitt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Soros supporters are TRYING to insure he never gets his “house in order”!!!
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not writing him off. I'm going to see what develops with this new s---show there throwing at him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That’s very well said (typed)
View Quote

I agree as well.  If he's being slandered by his ex wife, I hope the truth comes to light and he is vindicated.  The facts as best I can distill down, are that you've got a guy that obviously wants to be a politician that had a pretty conservative voting record for the short time while he was in office before being ousted for being a shitty husband by a corrupt AG.  Had he not been a shitty husband I think the corrupt AG likely would have come at him from a different angle, which may or may not have made it a lot easier to defend/support him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah he's already been through the family court system, got joint custody of his children, now this comes out?

[Joe Biden voice] "C'mon man!"

If this actually happened, why didn't she bring it up before?  It asks on the parenting plan docs in St. Louis County about past or present physical abuse.  All the sudden she gets a job in Texas, it's inconvenient for her to shuttle the kids back and forth, he's running, and this?  True or not, she had her chance to bring up violence in family court TWO YEARS AGO and she didn't check the box.  Did she perjure herself then or now?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:32:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Aikens and Greitens the same. I think not. Greitens was hated by both parties and owed little or nothing to his own party. Far too independent. Mostly framed. Not part of the machine. Aikens, part of the boot hill lead republican machine. Goes on national tv and states it is a fact a woman can not get pregnant if raped. The Governor and all leadership of the Republican party ask him to withdraw. He won't have it. Thank goodness his 3 homeschooled kids all got into a military academy for the free education. Stroke of luck there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Aikens and Greitens the same. I think not. Greitens was hated by both parties and owed little or nothing to his own party. Far too independent. Mostly framed. Not part of the machine. Aikens, part of the boot hill lead republican machine. Goes on national tv and states it is a fact a woman can not get pregnant if raped. The Governor and all leadership of the Republican party ask him to withdraw. He won't have it. Thank goodness his 3 homeschooled kids all got into a military academy for the free education. Stroke of luck there.
View Quote

This.....

Maybe they both had/have baggage, but that's about it when it comes to similarities.  That's like saying George HW Bush and Donald Trump were the same or lost their second terms the same way.  Not even close.

Greitens was sunk by the Republicans, not the democrats.  It was a Republican that delivered the bag of cash to Moon's attorney.  Ax'ing those low income tax credits was the final straw for all the rich guys that owned the slums.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.....

Maybe they both had/have baggage, but that's about it when it comes to similarities.  That's like saying George HW Bush and Donald Trump were the same or lost their second terms the same way.  Not even close.

Greitens was sunk by the Republicans, not the democrats.  It was a Republican that delivered the bag of cash to Moon's attorney.  Ax'ing those low income tax credits was the final straw for all the rich guys that owned the slums.
View Quote

One guy stuck his foot in his mouth, the other was torpedoed with a bunch of lies. That is how I'm seeing this.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:30:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top