Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2022 5:28:47 PM EDT
In the KC area on business and got a ticket to see TOOL…where to park? Where not to park? Full size pickup

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC there are a couple parking garages just north a couple blocks of the event center. Tight squeeze for a truck, but you should be able to fit. Be aware though, any place in the area will rape you for event parking. Might be cheaper to uber there and back.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to see them Friday in STL
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
When I drove a 3/4 ton Dodge, i did park in the garages around there. You will fit.

I would also suggest the uber recommendation, as I hate driving down there during events.

Or I would park south of Truman Road or to the north in the river market and walk.

I am not sure how the trolley thing works, maybe you could park somewhere it runs and ride that to the event??

I am not sure.

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I drove a 3/4 ton Dodge, i did park in the garages around there. You will fit.

I would also suggest the uber recommendation, as I hate driving down there during events.

Or I would park south of Truman Road or to the north in the river market and walk.

I am not sure how the trolley thing works, maybe you could park somewhere it runs and ride that to the event??

I am not sure.

View Quote

The trolley is SLOW. You can literally walk faster lol. It goes by River Market so you can park there and ride. I think a friend told me River Market to Sprint room about 30 minutes though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like from union station or river market is about a mile so no big deal. Weather looks good too
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe I’ll see you there!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The trolley is SLOW. You can literally walk faster lol. It goes by River Market so you can park there and ride. I think a friend told me River Market to Sprint room about 30 minutes though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure.

My only encounter with it was being honked at by it in an intersection. Just another reason to never go south of the river.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My only encounter with it was being honked at by it in an intersection. Just another reason to never go south of the river.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure.

I used to go to River Market for Cryo Therapy once a month. That's as far as I would venture down there. I got stuck at the stoplight at 3rd and Grand several times waiting on that damn trolley. The place I went moved to the crossroads, so I haven't been that way in about a year now.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck yeah, it's been a while!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top