Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2021 9:08:03 PM EDT
https://www.dailywire.com/news/rockwood-schools-fake-curriculum-parents-indoctrination

I never had any family go to Rockwoods schools, but it hits *close to home* for other reasons. I've been going to Rockwoods Reservation since I was a kid, and used to go there with Martini Butt a lot. We would walk the trails after supper, and we went there almost every year on our anniversary to BBQ. Once we had our son, we took him along too. We lived fairly close, and passed Rockwoods high school on the way. Linda is buried several miles past the school, just off 109. I always hear about this stuff happening in places like NY, but to hear that it's happening in Wildwood makes me sad.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Need to fire everybody involved with that shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I can say without naming people there is a active group working against the rockwood school district and do plan to fully litigate all of those responsible pending state law changes.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:50:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can say without naming people there is a active group working against the rockwood school district and do plan to fully litigate all of those responsible pending state law changes.
View Quote

That's good to hear. I wouldn't even want to know the details; just knowing it's happening makes me feel better.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#4]
That's actually smart of them bastard school boards/teachers. Really. Think about it. Get a foothold within small rural/town schools that are off the map(so to speak) to teach their CRT(critical race theory) to innocent, young farm/small town kids and those kids will spread that shit everywhere, without knowing what they're doing to themselves and others in the future.

Glad many parents are watching out for this type of thinking to help squash it before it even starts, or hears of it happening. This kind of thinking from teachers is dangerous to the Republic due to the color of one's skin. One can't choose their color or ethanticity when born.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's good to hear. I wouldn't even want to know the details; just knowing it's happening makes me feel better.
View Quote

That’s really good to hear. The article said Fallert was elected to the Jefferson R-7 district board in 2018. I looked and didn’t see her on there currently, but if she is, I hope there’s a way to get her kicked out. These communists spread their poison like the plague.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to ellisville elementary until1984. Lived just on the edge of what is now wildwood. Hard to believe the areas this garbage is sneaking into
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Mother-in-law went to Lafayette in the 60s. Claimed that she had to carry a knife or gun to defend herself.  

She claimed all kinds of wild shit though.  

I do know many teachers from my "rural" district(Union) jumped ship when given the chance to teach in the Rockwoods district.  Pay was significantly higher and the "caliber of student" was supposed to be so much better than us bumpkins in the sticks.

The culture war has been going on for as long as ANY of us have been alive.  We're just seeing the impact of generational stacking here lately. The current teachers and administrators are some of the earliest victims.  There won't be a resolution until the whole system is scrapped or undergoes one of their treasured paradigm shifts. COVID might have been a good chance to shut it all down, if it wasn't so destructive to the rest of society.

I have 2 kids that are unschooled.  One is severely dyslexic and can barely read his name at the age of 15, but he loves history, science, and has a better work ethic than any adult I know.  The public schools are toxic environments with isolated islands of hope.  They're definitely not places where you'd want your loved ones to spend significant amounts of time.

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, this is a pretty big district near KC that signed onto this shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHgJh1dPnnU

http://eec4justice.com/clients/

Missouri

Affton School District
Alta Vista School District
Aurora School District
Belton School District
Biome School
Brentwood School District
Clayton School District
DeSmet Jesuit High School
Ferguson-Florissant School District
Hazelwood School District
Human Relations Commission
Jennings School District
Kirkwood School District
Ladue School District
Lee’s Summit School District
North Kansas City Public School District
Parkway School District
Pattonville School District
Rockwood School District
Rosati Kain High School
St. John Vianney High School
St. Louis Professional Development Schools Collaborative
St. Louis Public Schools
University Academy
University City School District
University of Missouri St. Louis School of Education
Webster Groves School District
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Affton School District
View Quote

That's where I grew up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top