User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fuck them!
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Patricia has lupus. Two other people in her house have autoimmune issues.

“We have to be extra careful because we don’t have the strength to fight this,” she said. “I saw a lot of businesses that were non-essential that were open and had lines outside, parking lots filled as if the order didn't matter to them. And that was kinda frustrating."
View Quote

Look Patricia, I'm sorry you have health issues.  Protect yourself, your family, and mind your own business.

Link Posted: 5/4/2020 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Brassaholic13:

Look Patricia, I'm sorry you have health issues.  Protect yourself, your family, and mind your own business.

View Quote

I read those when they came out about two weeks ago......what a bunch of passive aggressive aholes.  It has nothing to do with their safety or anyone else's, it's just they are pissed "those people are doing something I am not".  WTF do they care that someone is getting their car washed.  Also, look at all the ones against Hobby Lobby (purely political and using this as an excuse to cause trouble.)

I saw my buddy's business listed on there with a complainer, so I sent him that page.  Told him to tell the whiner to shut up and get back to work on my order.  Suppliers that supply essential businesses are essential.

Like Patricia above, there was a post on a local board from a lady whining about people in WalMart not wearing masks, not obeying the one-way, shopping for [what she felt was] "non-essential" items, and so on.  Then she goes on to say she's old, has a auto-immune disorder, etc.  People got on her saying, WTF are you doing going *IN* WalMart when they have curbside delivery and you have all these conditions, concerns, etc.  Once again, all about ME under the guise of "for the health and safety of others".
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By delorean:

I read those when they came out about two weeks ago......what a bunch of passive aggressive aholes.  It has nothing to do with their safety or anyone else's, it's just they are pissed "those people are doing something I am not".  WTF do they care that someone is getting their car washed.  Also, look at all the ones against Hobby Lobby (purely political and using this as an excuse to cause trouble.)

I saw my buddy's business listed on there with a complainer, so I sent him that page.  Told him to tell the whiner to shut up and get back to work on my order.  Suppliers that supply essential businesses are essential.

Like Patricia above, there was a post on a local board from a lady whining about people in WalMart not wearing masks, not obeying the one-way, shopping for [what she felt was] "non-essential" items, and so on.  Then she goes on to say she's old, has a auto-immune disorder, etc.  People got on her saying, WTF are you doing going *IN* WalMart when they have curbside delivery and you have all these conditions, concerns, etc.  Once again, all about ME under the guise of "for the health and safety of others".
View Quote

We've gone from a selfless to selfish society.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite was this one from page 265. Someone decided to let the county government know what he thought. His contact info is especially entertaining.

It’s amusing to see the number of people that potentially arocked themselves by ratting out their own employers.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 170Driver:
My favorite was this one from page 265. Someone decided to let the county government know what he thought. His contact info is especially entertaining.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/180448/C0BEB1E6-739D-4449-93A3-1944CD72452E-1400870.png

It’s amusing to see the number of people that potentially arocked themselves by ratting out their own employers.
View Quote

Nice.  On the arocking: I think there are a lot of stupid misguided people that have no idea what it takes to run a business.  It's just "They are rich, they can afford to shut down."  To make matters worse, the feds "money printer go berrr" attitude just encourages stupid people further by cutting us all a welfare check to stay at home.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#7]
My ability to process the amount of STUPID coming from our government, local officials, and these idiots is quickly dwindling.  
I wish they would stop drinking the coolaid and believing everything they hear on the "news"

At some point I am just going to lose it!

Link Posted: 5/5/2020 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Apparently one of the employees at First Spear uses their work email to snitch on a jujitsu class that was being held. They already stated today on their social media they had fired the person.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
Apparently one of the employees at First Spear uses their work email to snitch on a jujitsu class that was being held. They already stated today on their social media they had fired the person.
View Quote

Good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top