Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2016 2:44:33 PM EDT
Missouri has a few reloading product manufacturers that I'm aware of and a few of them also have walk-in sales. Here are the ones I know of but please feel free to list any others.

Sierra Bullets - Sedalia MO - Outlet Store open to public
Starline Brass - Sedalia MO - Unknown if they sell at the factory
Missouri Bullets - Kingsville, MO - Can buy at factory but they recommend calling first

I remember a place on N. Broadway near downtown St. Louis that sold pulled bullets, brass and some other bulk components.  I haven't been able to find any information on them so it's possible they are no longer in business.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
GRAFS in St Charles

DUNNS in Peavley
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GRAFS in St Charles

DUNNS in Peavley
View Quote

Those places are dealers and retail operations.  I was more interested in seeing if there are actual manufacturers in MO who might also sell direct to the public.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The place on Broadway in STL is Hi-Tech Ammuntion but they moved out west of the city. They're still in business and have a website. Just search for their name. It's new guys running it though. Still good people from what I can tell. They delivered an order to me one time when they were in their way to a fun show. Met them at McDonalds. Saved me shipping and hazmat so I really appreciated that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]

oh yeah

good guys

http://hi-techammo.com/

i still have a bunch of pulled 762NATO and jugs of WC846

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Missouri Bullet Company has given me a pretty deep discount when I've paid in cash in person. Might be because I'm so charming though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

oh yeah

good guys

http://hi-techammo.com/

i still have a bunch of pulled 762NATO and jugs of WC846
View Quote

Great info!  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top