Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 9:03:36 AM EDT
Ferguson Protesters Travel To Palestine

and, of course, who is footing the bill for all this BS? $33,000,000.00 worth. yep--George "Take Over The World" Soros:

George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.
View Quote

Mysterious Sponsor of Ferguson Protests

(...this is the Jewish guy who, during WWII, turned in fellow-Jews to the Nazis for deportation and extermination, in return for bounty-money the Nazis gave him. Soros later said: "It was the best time of my life."

KNOW THE ENEMY
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
One way trip???

I don't get it, what does he have to gain, by sponsoring this or the other Fergastan projects???

WHat does he actually do to make his fortune???

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

and, of course, who is footing the bill for all this BS? $33,000,000.00 worth. yep--George "Take Over The World" Soros:

George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.
View Quote

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SS_Trading_Icon_George_Soros.jpg
(...this is the Jewish guy who, during WWII, turned in fellow-Jews to the Nazis for deportation and extermination, in return for bounty-money the Nazis gave him. Soros later said: "It was the best time of my life."

KNOW THE ENEMY
View Quote

Is this true?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know about the Nazi connection, but this guy is an ASSHOLE!!!!

LINK
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is this true?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SS_Trading_Icon_George_Soros.jpg

KNOW THE ENEMY

Is this true?

No clue to the validity of the site, but Here
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link to Soros.

Soros originally made his $$$ in currency speculation (still does.) He was the guy who literally "Broke the Bank of England." per wiki:

He is known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" because of his short sale of US$10 billion worth of pounds, giving him a profit of $1 billion during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crisis
View Quote

$1,000,000,000.00, profit for a few days work on ONE speculation--not too bad.

These are the guys who manufacture nothing; who grow nothing, who mine nothing. and who employ no one. With High-Frequency Trading (HFT) trades less than 0.5 seconds each, they can take an option on two currencies, like: "I'll bet that the Swiss Franc will be 41% higher than the EURO on 15 JAN 2015," plop down say $10M or so, and have the chance to turn that into say $100M in a split second. Of course, they can loose all. That's what they do. Soros & CO. has been VERY SUCCESSFUL. So successful that people are saying he's got the "inside" on may deals, which he may or may not have. Bribery, threats, and extortion can go a long way to enrich insiders today.

Soros and his kind roll in money; they have all the money they could ever dream of--what they want is ABSOLUTE POWER over you and me.

They want to control you, me, and everyone on the planet. Their vast wealth has infected them with the notion that they are GODS.

And these "GODS" have the power of life and death over everybody and everything. Look at history--crazed Roman emperors, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol-Pot--the list is endless.

Point of Order: Soros and his kind are NEVER ELECTED as politicians (much too restrictive and possibly accountable to voters) when they can just buy-off or threaten elected officials. These are the powers behind the thrones. They answer to no one but themselves.

Read what a POTUS said over 100 years ago:

...just my read and .20 on Soros and his wrecking crew.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Seriously? If so why hasn't the Mossad Zombie Squad offed him yet?
View Quote

who knows? hard for us "outsiders" to figure anything out that makes sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top