Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 1:34:51 PM EDT
Wearing a green arfcom shirt and black BFL hat, with a couple juniors in tote. Would've said hi, but was busy with my 4473 , then I lost sight of you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Twas not me.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
You got me. I was busy making sure the little ones were sticking to the "do not touch" policy. Saw Senator Nieves and an old high school classmate.

I spotted no arfcom though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I was rollin incognito that day

Fun show, got me a new AR... Did you try out the FATS simulator? That was pretty fun!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It sounded fun, and I think they were only charging $5 a run. With the kids though, I didn't feel like letting them loose so I could try it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I was there, but my ARF shirt was dirty so I didn't wear it.  Was a good time there. Didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have though.  And don't the rules state that you have to post pics of your new toy?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was there, but my ARF shirt was dirty so I didn't wear it.  Was a good time there. Didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have though.  And don't the rules state that you have to post pics of your new toy?

It's naked. Doin some business over in EE before her pics go up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:17:54 AM EDT
[#7]
There are some things in life not worth missing.
My sons wedding was Saturday and I wasn't going to miss it.
Hated to miss the gun show, but, there will be others.
Hope you enjoyed Franklin County.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]
This one was alright, not the best one I've seen, and definitely not worth missing your boy's wedding.

Tell him congrats
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top