Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2011 5:41:46 AM EDT
Sign ups are at noon shooting at one 15 bucks gets you into the party.  Im going to try and make this one, last weeks match got railroaded by pregnancy hormones.  Cant wait for the baby to get here so I can get my wife back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sign ups are at noon shooting at one 15 bucks gets you into the party.  Im going to try and make this one, last weeks match got railroaded by pregnancy hormones.  Cant wait for the baby to get here so I can get my wife back.

Count me in.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm probably not gonna make this one either guys.     If anyone can and wants to shoot for free Larry Scott is needing some more people to help set up and tear down.  I just got an email earlier and he only had four people including him to help.  If anyone would like to help send me a message and I will give you his number.   Have fun without me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I might try and make this one.  Saturday is looking to be a nightmare though and how it phases the gf will determine if I can get away on Sunday.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I might try and make this one.  Saturday is looking to be a nightmare though and how it phases the gf will determine if I can get away on Sunday.  

Apparently the GF was phased

you were no there.

Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I was not able to make it, how was it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
It was alot of fun, they had an all steel stage which was great 28 plates and poppers + the texas star, alot of the single stack guys had trouble with that one.  A super close and fast array of 16 targets, s shaped barricade and the last two were small and fast, one strong hand weak hand and one were you knocked down some barrels and took out an array.  Was a pretty decent turn out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I placed 2nd in limited 10...

Out of two...

Had to use my barney mag to finish the steel, used 53 rounds to knock down 34 steel, including the star.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Out of two...

Had to use my barney mag to finish the steel, used 53 rounds to knock down 34 steel, including the star.
Well, technically, I'd bet that you only used 34 rounds to knock down the steel and the other 19 rounds were just to scare them into submission.  BTDT.  

Agreed, I thought it tactically sound to provide some suppressive fire.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Out of two...

Well, technically, I'd bet that you only used 34 rounds to knock down the steel and the other 19 rounds were just to scare them into submission.  BTDT.  

Agreed, I thought it tactically sound to provide some suppressive fire.

tactically applied suppressed fire requires less tactical suppressive fire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top