Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 5:57:09 AM EDT
Does any one know if what show CMMG will be at? I need to pick up some stuff and didn't know if they will be at the show in independence
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Not at the IEC show
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
They're a different company than most. Reclusive has been my experience, my one experience of "trying" to buy a rifle from them they were impossible to get a hold of and not returning phone calls. Since that time Black Rifle has opened shop in Columbia. If you need something CMMG is funneling retail customers through there.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive got a lot of stuff from them in the past. I just wanted to pick up a upper from them
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They're a different company than most. Reclusive has been my experience, my one experience of "trying" to buy a rifle from them they were impossible to get a hold of and not returning phone calls. Since that time Black Rifle has opened shop in Columbia. If you need something CMMG is funneling retail customers through there.

Aparently you have little or no experience with them, I remember Jeff and John when they had a single table at the gun show with 4 or 5 uppers on it.
Since that time I have bought personally more parts and rifles than I can count and have ZERO hesitation with purchasing from them.
Quality has always been top notch as well, I have never seen PROOF of anything that has been claimed against them or witnessed them NOT fixing an issue.
There are but a handful of folks I am willing to deal with and CMMG is one of these.

I have NEVER had a problem getting hold of the CMMG folks, I call they answer, I E-mail and Angie Returns it within 12 hours.
When I go to the Gunshows I talk to Jeff or John or Gretchen or Stephanie or Linda or Dad (Don't think I have ever heard his name)
Black Rifle is a Retail store. and CMMG doesn't do personal sales anymore except for shows (This is what happens when someone tries to steal from them)
BUT they will ship to your dealer or if you are a dealer they will ship direct, and for Non FFL items they have shipped to me within 24 hours of first e-mail without fail.
Special orders have not been a problem and customer service has always been top notch.. I could explain but that would not be appropriate on this forum.

Granted I have a feeling that I am one of a handful of folks who they don't have an issue with turning their back too while alone in the shop or walking away from while handling a rifle or parts or what not at a show. Trust is earned.

Maybe they just don't like ya?
I support CMMG 100% and they have always supported my endeavors 100%
They are generally a standard at the RK shows, pitted right next to the Black Rifle folks
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aparently you have little or no experience with them, I remember Jeff and John when they had a single table at the gun show with 4 or 5 uppers on it.
Since that time I have bought personally more parts and rifles than I can count and have ZERO hesitation with purchasing from them.
Quality has always been top notch as well, I have never seen PROOF of anything that has been claimed against them or witnessed them NOT fixing an issue.
There are but a handful of folks I am willing to deal with and CMMG is one of these.

I have NEVER had a problem getting hold of the CMMG folks, I call they answer, I E-mail and Angie Returns it within 12 hours.
When I go to the Gunshows I talk to Jeff or John or Gretchen or Stephanie or Linda or Dad (Don't think I have ever heard his name)
Black Rifle is a Retail store. and CMMG doesn't do personal sales anymore except for shows (This is what happens when someone tries to steal from them)
BUT they will ship to your dealer or if you are a dealer they will ship direct, and for Non FFL items they have shipped to me within 24 hours of first e-mail without fail.
Special orders have not been a problem and customer service has always been top notch.. I could explain but that would not be appropriate on this forum.

Granted I have a feeling that I am one of a handful of folks who they don't have an issue with turning their back too while alone in the shop or walking away from while handling a rifle or parts or what not at a show. Trust is earned.

They are generally a standard at the RK shows, pitted right next to the Black Rifle folks

A big plus 1..  Always helpful and one of my favorite dealers/vendors..

Dad= Lawrence...

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mister, I steal because I have diarrhea...What a dirtbag...

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus 2.  They are a great company and a truly honorable family.  I'm proud to call them friends and purveyors of some awesome toys!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#9]
mmmmmm........Canned Bacon..
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm thinkin you are correct.

Quoted:
Hello everybody :-)  

You know I had almost forgot about the poopy bandit.  

John

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Uuhhh, you're killin me !! Mark LaRue answers his phone.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:22:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

John

alright there is a story here, and I am sure I am not the only one missing it. Lets get some details and remember in the arfcom way; this thread is useless with out photos of the bastard.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:08:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

alright there is a story here, and I am sure I am not the only one missing it. Lets get some details and remember in the arfcom way; this thread is useless with out photos of the bastard.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=197192
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:58:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

Thanks, more impressed that you managed to deliver both the story and the photos of an incident 6 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:14:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

Thanks, more impressed that you managed to deliver both the story and the photos of an incident 6 years ago.

Mind like a steel trap! that has been out in the woods and forgotten about and kinda rusty... Slow to close anymore but once it does... nothing is getting out...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for reposting that.

Kind of interesting the people that used to post here and have stopped.  I'd forgotten about some of those "handles".

I got no truck with thieves.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow, that has been a few years...the good ol days.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I remember that incident. I also remember someone wanting to show that M240 to his mom....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top