Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 4:01:56 PM EDT

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but you won't regret getting one.  My other ARs are mostly untouched since I got mine a couple years ago.  Pretty much my favorite carbine.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, just looking for a great 16" shooter. I figure by the time I bought a BCM or something else and upgraded with what I want I'd be close to the SR15 price anyway. Was hoping to find one local cause I have some other guns I'd like to trade.

Seems the going rate online is about 1900-2000, looks like I may just have to order one.

Thanks for the reply!
tr
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Pk firearms has one they have been to the collinsville show with a few if your close to STL.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pk firearms has one they have been to the collinsville show with a few if your close to STL.

whoa, just looked online and they show the Magpul SE for 3149.00, that's a bit more than I'm prepared for.

I'll call them tomorrow to see if they have the std versions. Thanks for the heads up.

tr

eta: damn freshman, now you've done it, looking around their site and I see the LMT .308 (another gun on my list). Looks like I may have to take a drive.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure where they are based at but I bet it's a decent drive from this side of the river.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
PK is located up by Decatur IL.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Knesek Guns [Arkansas] should have them in stock.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top