Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2011 8:17:10 PM EDT
Went there today to get pick up an off-duty gun had a good experience with the staff. They didn't have a large selection of holsters and such but I chalked it up to them being a new store.

Long time lurker, second time poster.-Jesse
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Same store as the old Gunslingers North which also used to be Dutch's Firearms .. the only thing new is the ownership.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm still there
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Wauster, you still have that severely bubba'd No. 4 Mk 2 in the shop?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
They changed hands again?!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey Wauster, you still have that severely bubba'd No. 4 Mk 2 in the shop?

Nope.  Bought it, sold it, bought it back, sold it again lol.  I do have a No.4 Mk1 for $250 that has not been bubba'd though.

And yeah, the shop changed hands again.  Tom, the owner of Gunslinger wanted out of the business so he closed the shop in Harrisonville and sold the one in Raymore.  The new owners are doing a great job with the store!  We've got a sitting bar, free coffee and a tv playing old westerns!  It's set up to just come and hang out if you want.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to know that you are still there Wauster. I used to frequent that establishment when Dutch used to own it and used you guys for an FFL transfer or two since Dutch used to give fireman discounts. I stopped going there when Gunslinger's bought it due to word of mouth. Now I might stop by again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top