Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2010 5:57:30 PM EDT
My Sooners fell.  Oh well we still play ya'll next year.  Here's to a well played game by the Tigers.  I guess it goes to prove that you can't turn the ball over in the red zone and expect to win a ball game of that magnitude.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
We may be playing y'all again in the Big 12 Championship game.  If so, we'll hope for the same results.  

Hey, this win has been 12 years in the making.  Either way, it was a GREAT game.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We may be playing y'all again in the Big 12 Championship game.  If so, we'll hope for the same results.  

Hey, this win has been 12 years in the making.  Either way, it was a GREAT game.

I hope the real OU shows up then.  Great game it was though...... IF you were a MIZZOU fan!  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm expecting MU vs Baylor for the big 12 championship.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm expecting MU vs Baylor for the big 12 championship.

You know who I'm expecting in the Big 12 Championship?

Not KU.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top