Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2010 2:27:26 PM EDT
Hey everybody! Yes it's true. My house still hasn't sold, so I have designed a new set of courses and am hosting another shoot on Saturday October 30th! This will be a pistol/sub-gun shoot. Shooters will be classed in either pistol or sub-gun classes. Pistol ammunition ONLY!! No AP, or high power!! Suppressors are welcome, select fire weapons will be ALLOWED but must be in semi to compete.
Course walk through and safety meeting will begin promptly at 10am, shoot will start at 11am. All late comers will be assessed by range officials for possible participation.
Scores will be tallied that day.  

The shoot will occur at 1223 North 200 Road , Baldwin City , Kansas
Please google Map or Mapquest . There will be signs on the property once you arrive to lead you back to the range.

Round count for all three courses is minimum 30 rounds!!!

Video walk through of the course so far!

Here are a few shots of the stations. There will be three.

Heres a close up of the first course's targets. Five targets with two no shoots in front of two. These targets still need to be engaged without hitting the no shoots.

Heres a shot of the second stage. LOTS of poppers!

Here is the last stage. You will have the option to shoot this from a platform, or from in a large tube.

Link Posted: 10/3/2010 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate you.   It's nothing personal.  Just pure jelousy at the amount of steel targets and the opportunity to shoot them in your back yard.

Where is this at?

ETA- Nice job by the way.
Link Posted: 10/3/2010 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think we will shoot for a date in late October.I'm in Baldwin City ,Kansas. I'll post a map when we get closer to the shoot!
Link Posted: 10/3/2010 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Will you have your new fancy form 1 suppressor there??
Link Posted: 10/4/2010 3:00:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes sir, I will be running the courses with it!
Quoted:
Will you have your new fancy form 1 suppressor there??

Link Posted: 10/4/2010 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Needs more zombies.  You ought to have the girls decorate your steel, zombie style for the shoot.  

Get me a date brother and I'll see what I can do about making it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
UPDATED FOR SHOOT DATE!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2010 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I have no sub gun, could one run a 22lr conversion in ar?
Link Posted: 10/7/2010 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#8]
CMMG might be having a shoot that same day, although they haven't announced the actual day yet, just 'last weekend of Oct'.

Looks like you have a good setup there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2010 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Hope you can make it!! Albeit mine wont be as extravagant as my compatriots; I don't charge, and all I promote is safe fun!!

Quoted:
CMMG might be having a shoot that same day, although they haven't announced the actual day yet, just 'last weekend of Oct'.

Looks like you have a good setup there.

Link Posted: 10/7/2010 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I think an AR in 22lr might need a double tap here and there, but I have no problem with you running one!

Quoted:
I have no sub gun, could one run a 22lr conversion in ar?

Link Posted: 10/10/2010 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quick bump...ran the courses today with the MP5, a long 50 seconds. So, sub-guns will have a slight advantage in stage one, but when it comes to pistols, the game will change time wise. I think stage one is 20 yards.
Link Posted: 10/10/2010 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Metalman,

I'm gonna try and make it and this will be my 1st time at your place.  Are we just shooting the COF only or is there a seperate area to "fun shoot", etc?
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, Looks like I am gonna make the drive from St Charles

Edit to add: If someone wants to go from STL and share gas expense, let me know....
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#14]
And i have to work shit this dam job get's in the way of all the fun. You all have a good time and be safe your friend here at S&S guns
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Alright, a week to the shoot folks and I wanted to let you all know whats up.

I have built a four plate rack in addition to the targets you have already seen. So round count is 34 (all hits) I suggest you bring as many mags as you have just in case.

Bring food and water for yourself.

I would request that you all bring a can of white and fluorescent (marking paint preferably) spray paint to spray your hits on the steel. Wally world has cheap white rattlecans for about a buck!  This is the only entry fee to the KDSC shoots!

Lets get an idea of who is attending. Let me know if your coming!!!Post up!!!

Lastly, please be prompt! I would like to get shooting as soon as possible! When everyone has run the course we will assess if a second run is possible.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Hope to see some Missouri faces at the shoot tomorrow!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top