User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 10:13:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:29:46 AM EDT
[#1]
oh the win/fail in there is great
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:33:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I love it! It always amazes me, the herd mentality in GD.

They are so quick to jump down peoples throats, and at a moments notice. I'll bet most of these guys that start the "truther" threads, really could care less. They are just looking to illicit a response from the sheep in GD. Always classic. Love the fact that guys call for violence, over a blurb on the web.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where were the wings from the "plane" that hit the Pentagon?

if they were up your butt you would know......................probably
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They turned into thousands of pieces of shrapnel flying through the building itself, along with much of the rest of the aircraft.  That's an easy one, everyone knows that.  Next question?  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much Thermite, er, jet fuel does it take to burn through steel pillars?

Yeah I've seen the pictures, I WANNA KNOW!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

How much Thermite, er, jet fuel does it take to burn through steel pillars?

Ok smartass, lets have it then.  If it wasn't the religious nuts who have sworn to wage war against us every day for the past 100 years or so, who was the puppetmaster that pulled off the most improbable framing since the Reichstag fire?  If you're just doing this to boost your post count and play with a cute emoticon, say so.  Otherwise lets hear the theory. I'm awfully, awfully curious as to who the mastermind is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Personally I feel that our two parties (Career politicians) are guilty of trying to destroy America. But with its spending, propagation of the nanny state, and general continued power grab given any possible declaration of a "crisis."

They don't need to down NY sky scrapers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
More fucking Tinfoil Eric! MOAR!!!!

Show me where you think THERMITE was used to shear a pillar...
Show me where you think that a precision Demo Drop could have been performed in the time alotted,
Show me where the people who worked in those buildings EVERY DAY would not have SEEN the demo techs setting up that precision drop.
SHOW me where it was NOT Islamic extremists in hijacked airliners that did it.

BETTER STILL!
SHOW ME ONE GODDAM PORTION OF THE GUBMINT THAT COULD KEEP THAT KIND OF A SECRET!!!!!!!!

Please!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Do you honestly think a dozen idjit yahoos pulled off such a well choreographed attack without a lot of help?

And do you not think there are elements, private and within our gubmint, who would not stoop to such levels to further their own agendas? Now who's being naive?

They did have alot of help.  They had the implicit support of millions of members of the world's fastest growing religion, millions of dollars in oil money, and an entire country that they controlled where they could train as much as they wanted.  Why is it that some people are SO insistent that to knock a couple of buildings down a white guy has to be in charge?  

But lets take your second question at face value.  Lets say that our own government killed 3,000 people in New York.  Who was in charge?  Who benefitted?  What was the game plan?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Where is the popcorn smiley when I need it!  Does it really matter in the long run? Our country suffered a terrible loss!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't know if the Gov't was in on it or not, but what I do know is: There was much damage done, by a breed of people that HATE us! We are their sworn enemies. They are intolerant of us.

If ya have cable/sat, there is a series "Witness 9/11" on Natgeo/Disc? It is first hand cellphone/video recordings of the events as they unfolded. Outside of the Pentagon, you can plainly see Aircraft (American Airlines) wreckage.

Americans are so busy being politically correct(which is bullshit), that they are refusing to blame those who are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the attack.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:28:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But lets take your second question at face value.  Lets say that our own government killed 3,000 people in New York.  Who was in charge?  Who benefitted?  What was the game plan?

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate you ask...

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:10:19 AM EDT
[#17]

That's funny shit right there now!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you honestly think a dozen idjit yahoos pulled off such a well choreographed attack without a lot of help?

And do you not think there are elements, private and within our gubmint, who would not stoop to such levels to further their own agendas? Now who's being naive?

They did have alot of help.  They had the implicit support of millions of members of the world's fastest growing religion, millions of dollars in oil money, and an entire country that they controlled where they could train as much as they wanted. Why is it that some people are SO insistent that to knock a couple of buildings down a white guy has to be in charge?  

I thought Mullah Omar controlled the Taliban who controlled most of Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#19]
I want to see the same scrutiny by Loose Change and the rest of internetz on ol' Obamer and his lack of a real US "long form" birth certificate and why he's spent MILLIONS to block any and all lawsuits and requests for this information.  Also would like to see them look into why when he applied for student loans he listed himself as a non-US citizen so as to be applicable for foreign student aid.  Also want to know what happened to his other name/allias Barry Sorento and why this name that he used clearly idenfiies said person as a non-US citizen.

PS, where's all the conspiracy theorists regarding how timely it was that Obamers grandma kicked the bucket not long after making a comment on live TV that she was there in Africa when he was born.  Did he have her silenced?  Funny thing is you can't find this sound byte anymore.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did have alot of help. They had the implicit support of millions of members of the world's fastest growing religion, millions of dollars in oil money, and an entire country that they controlled where they could train as much as they wanted. Why is it that some people are SO insistent that to knock a couple of buildings down a white guy has to be in charge?

But lets take your second question at face value. Lets say that our own government killed 3,000 people in New York. Who was in charge? Who benefitted? What was the game plan?

I thought Mullah Omar controlled the Taliban who controlled most of Afghanistan?

That's right.  And there was no rich white guy secretly in charge of them, in my opinion.  If you are trying to distinguish between Al Quaeda and the Taliban, its not a distinction I personally care to make.  They all supported each other and they named us as their common enemy from day one.  

Its like distinguishing between Mao Zedong's China and Fidel Castro's Cuba in the 1960s, yes there were practical and ideological differences, but they aren't significant enough for me to differentiate one failed communist shithole from the other.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They did have alot of help. They had the implicit support of millions of members of the world's fastest growing religion, millions of dollars in oil money, and an entire country that they controlled where they could train as much as they wanted. Why is it that some people are SO insistent that to knock a couple of buildings down a white guy has to be in charge?

But lets take your second question at face value. Lets say that our own government killed 3,000 people in New York. Who was in charge? Who benefitted? What was the game plan?

That's right.  And there was no rich white guy secretly in charge of them, in my opinion.  If you are trying to distinguish between Al Quaeda and the Taliban, its not a distinction I personally care to make.  They all supported each other and they named us as their common enemy from day one.  

Its like distinguishing between Mao Zedong's China and Fidel Castro's Cuba in the 1960s, yes there were practical and ideological differences, but they aren't significant enough for me to differentiate one failed communist shithole from the other.

Mousey Dung?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I want to see the same scrutiny by Loose Change and the rest of internetz on ol' Obamer and his lack of a real US "long form" birth certificate and why he's spent MILLIONS to block any and all lawsuits and requests for this information.  Also would like to see them look into why when he applied for student loans he listed himself as a non-US citizen so as to be applicable for foreign student aid.  Also want to know what happened to his other name/allias Barry Sorento and why this name that he used clearly idenfiies said person as a non-US citizen.

PS, where's all the conspiracy theorists regarding how timely it was that Obamers grandma kicked the bucket not long after making a comment on live TV that she was there in Africa when he was born.  Did he have her silenced?  Funny thing is you can't find this sound byte anymore.

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't aware that the Taliban declared war on the United States from day one. I didn't even know the Taliban in any way care what happens in the United States. I feel sorry for you if you can't differentiate between a farmer in the Korengal that supports the Taliban because his daughter was killed in an air strike and a terrorist. There's a big difference.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I wasn't aware that the Taliban declared war on the United States from day one. I didn't even know the Taliban in any way care what happens in the United States. I feel sorry for you if you can't differentiate between a farmer in the Korengal that supports the Taliban because his daughter was killed in an air strike and a terrorist. There's a big difference.

Not to me.

I could differentiate if I wanted to, I just don't see the point in doing so. Do you differentiate between the brainwashed 12 year old Hitler Youth and the hardened Nazi SS officer? Sure you can, but at the end of the day they were both enemies of our country and we killed them in scores with artillery and M1 Garands, and didn't feel a damn bit sorry about it either.

This "our enemy isn't really our enemy, just misunderstood" stuff is getting out of hand, even by my standards, which are pretty damn forgiving compared to some other folks I know on these boards.

Regarding Afghanistan, may I suggest a book? "Ghost Wars" explores the relationship between the CIA, the Pakistani ISI, the Muhajadeen, and what would later become the Taliban. We encouraged these guys to play havoc in the hinterlands of Afghanistan because Ivan was trying to do then what we are trying to do now. We had CIA guys in Germany translating the Quaran into regional Afghani dialects and we had radicals on our payrolls doing traveling revival type shows, and they told us back THEN, in the EIGHTIES, that they hated us and that we were Kaffir to them, and that our time would come as well. But they took our money and used it to kill Russians and we loved every minute of it. CIA spooks were cabling each other "these guys are nuts, when they move through a village they even behead the dogs, I wish we had ten regiments of them back in Nam!"

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Wars-Afghanistan-Invasion-September/dp/0143034669/ref=pd_sim_b_9

So, in my humble opinion, we helped create this monster, and now its our responsibility to help destroy it. If some farmer's daughters get killed in airstrikes, well lucky for them, they won't get sold into marriage at age 11 and raped by a 45 year old husband who is pissed that its "that time of the month" for his favorite goat. Is it tragic? Yes, war always is. But that shouldn't paralyze us to inaction. We play these type of games together with those savages, we will pay the consequences, and so will they.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The TALIBAN accepted a declaration of war when they proved loyalty to Al Quaida by not giving us the location of the lead terrorist Usama Bin Laden THEY called down the thunder on themselves.
The Northern alliance are our friends, Why? Because they oppose the Taliban, and Al Quaida, (The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend)
So if you are not WITH us you are AGAINST us and you may leave ASAP to join the enemy that you sympathize with.
The Afghan women do not miss the Taliban, who would execute a woman who did not wear a BAG on her body. The Farmer who supports the Taliban is just another idiot...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Islam has been at war with all infadels since it's inception.  That means this has been going on for more than a hundy years and being carried out by a whole buncha muslims.  al-Qaeda is just one name they've used in a long line of the COMPLETE history containing their Modus Operandi (sp?).
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The TALIBAN accepted a declaration of war when they proved loyalty to Al Quaida by not giving us the location of the lead terrorist Usama Bin Laden THEY called down the thunder on themselves.
The Northern alliance are our friends, Why? Because they oppose the Taliban, and Al Quaida, (The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend)
So if you are not WITH us you are AGAINST us and you may leave ASAP to join the enemy that you sympathize with.
The Afghan women do not miss the Taliban, who would execute a woman who did not wear a BAG on her body. The Farmer who supports the Taliban is just another idiot...

I'll be sure to convert when I get there in a couple months.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to me.

I could differentiate if I wanted to, I just don't see the point in doing so. Do you differentiate between the brainwashed 12 year old Hitler Youth and the hardened Nazi SS officer? Sure you can, but at the end of the day they were both enemies of our country and we killed them in scores with artillery and M1 Garands, and didn't feel a damn bit sorry about it either.

This "our enemy isn't really our enemy, just misunderstood" stuff is getting out of hand, even by my standards, which are pretty damn forgiving compared to some other folks I know on these boards.

Regarding Afghanistan, may I suggest a book? "Ghost Wars" explores the relationship between the CIA, the Pakistani ISI, the Muhajadeen, and what would later become the Taliban. We encouraged these guys to play havoc in the hinterlands of Afghanistan because Ivan was trying to do then what we are trying to do now. We had CIA guys in Germany translating the Quaran into regional Afghani dialects and we had radicals on our payrolls doing traveling revival type shows, and they told us back THEN, in the EIGHTIES, that they hated us and that we were Kaffir to them, and that our time would come as well. But they took our money and used it to kill Russians and we loved every minute of it. CIA spooks were cabling each other "these guys are nuts, when they move through a village they even behead the dogs, I wish we had ten regiments of them back in Nam!"

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Wars-Afghanistan-Invasion-September/dp/0143034669/ref=pd_sim_b_9

So, in my humble opinion, we helped create this monster, and now its our responsibility to help destroy it. If some farmer's daughters get killed in airstrikes, well lucky for them, they won't get sold into marriage at age 11 and raped by a 45 year old husband who is pissed that its "that time of the month" for his favorite goat. Is it tragic? Yes, war always is. But that shouldn't paralyze us to inaction. We play these type of games together with those savages, we will pay the consequences, and so will they.

I could care less if Johnny Jihad slices and dices every Afghan national. I'm just saying there's a big difference between the Taliban, which is comprised of everything from some die-hard extremists to kids in the Korengal that take pop-shots at Americans for food or because they lost a sibling, and Al Qaeda who are generally all die-hard extremists. That's why we have a COIN strategy and not a kill every-single-person-that-might-take-pop-shots-and-claim-affiliation-with-the-Taliban strategy.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#29]
This here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w&feature=player_embedded

Take the time to watch it. It's all true, whether you believe it or not. Al Qeda, the Taliban, they have sworn to destroy us, whether we struck first or not. NOW, we have just made it easier to do so, and gave them a reason to do it(at least in the tree hugging, democratic union, aspect.)
It's your choice to deny the truth, they'll kill ya all the same.

Fuck em all, and use the Qu'ran to light your grills.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Well I didn't start this thread to incite a MOHTF battle...I thought everyone would get a kick out of it.

9/11 is one of the biggest embarassments of our United States governments short history....sure there are things that are going to be covered up. It took a few brave men to keep that 4th plane from hitting the white house, I fully believe the .gov would have let it hit simply to keep from killing a plane load of passengers. I don't believe our government has the will to kill citizens.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w&feature=player_embedded

Take the time to watch it. It's all true, whether you believe it or not. Al Qeda, the Taliban, they have sworn to destroy us, whether we struck first or not. NOW, we have just made it easier to do so, and gave them a reason to do it(at least in the tree hugging, democratic union, aspect.)
It's your choice to deny the truth, they'll kill ya all the same.

Fuck em all, and use the Qu'ran to light your grills.

Now we're talkin'!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well I didn't start this thread to incite a MOHTF battle...I thought everyone would get a kick out of it.

9/11 is one of the biggest embarassments of our United States governments short history....sure there are things that are going to be covered up. It took a few brave men to keep that 4th plane from hitting the white house, I fully believe the .gov would have let it hit simply to keep from killing a plane load of passengers. I don't believe our government has the will to kill citizens.

I disagree with this, I think that IF the interceptors had the time to catch that jet and that they could have put it down with little danger to more folks on the ground the NORAD controller would have given the order to put that aircraft on the ground by any means possible.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#33]
AFSOC, Maybe they would have. I just don't see them doing it. There have been many incidents SINCE 9/11 that have seen planes in restricted airspace and at least two that I can think of that have actually crash into buildings or close by and they weren't shot down.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
AFSOC, Maybe they would have. I just don't see them doing it. There have been many incidents SINCE 9/11 that have seen planes in restricted airspace and at least two that I can think of that have actually crash into buildings or close by and they weren't shot down.

Yes but one of them was an IRS office, and frankly not even the govermeny likes those bean counters

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes but one of them was an IRS office, and frankly not even the govermeny likes those bean counters

But one was in NY.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#37]
The hijackers were not a lone group of loonies. They had support from all over including from some people here in the USA. I am sure some of their supporters were/are just plain stupid and didn't really know what they were getting into (think being suckered into a group because you believed their bull shit and later finding out you were lied to. It has happened to me and I am sure to many of you) Others probably jumped up and down and praised allah as the planes hit.
The hijackers were tools/soldiers of a very large organization. This organization encompassed the Taliban, Al Quaida and elements of the Iraqi goverment along with many others. I can't say who all was involved but I am damn sure GW Bush wasn't nor was the bilderberg group, Illumanti, tri-lateral commision etc. (Though I am not too sure about the Colonel and his chicken fried plot to take over the world). Overall I do believe we have been the right track in fighting those involved. I do think there are other factions involved that we have not fought directly (pacific nations with troublesome islamic terrorist organizations, i.e. the  Phillipines) but we do have the locals helping us out there.
This war on terror is completely different than all others we have fought. There is no opposing country or single goverment. They all have taken the lessons from Vietnam and advanced them even further. Instead of guerilla warfare in which the enemy is indistinguishable from the civilians and next to impossible to track they are not even confined to a country or even a region of the world. Our enemy has no borders, no uniforms and no single chain of command. Some other .govs can see the danger and are with us, others are afraid and won't help. Still others are looking to make a profit side with who they think will cut the best deal. Hell, even some of our people here are willing to sell  out their friends, family, neighbors etc. for a vote or a few extra bucks.

Hmm. I think I am rambling on now so, in a nutshell.
Yeah, the is/was a conspiracy but it wasn't out of D.C., Wall Street or Hollywood. I am sure there were/are some people involved that were/are from those places just like they were/are conspirators out of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. I am sure the majority of the conspirators were/are muslim but that does not mean every muslim was/is.
Hope this makes sense, I am a bit sick right now and got a few interesting drugs in me.
'Til later dudes....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They turned into thousands of pieces of shrapnel flying through the building itself, along with much of the rest of the aircraft.  That's an easy one, everyone knows that.  Next question?  

and the building 7 must have been just evaporated ?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#41]

Ok, that MS Paint superimposed over a bitmap image of a hole in a wall proves it, you guys are right. 9-11 was an inside job by our government to kill Americans and enslave us all.

Can I start shooting people yet then? I guess at this point I'm just waiting for permission from someone important.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and the building 7 must have been just evaporated ?

What was that?  I couldn't hear you because this damn tinfoil hat of mine was making too many crunching sounds.  

(FYI, tinfoil is gubmint misinformation.  All good conspiracists know that copper mesh is where it's at!)

Copper mesh! Pffffftt! I was thinking more along the lines  of a faraday cage helmet....LOL
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Gosh everyone is just so ticked in that thread any "alternate discussions" regarding 9/11 go crazy its been going on like this for years... Some people lack open minds I guess.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:33:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Bring up the Moon for some real fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top