BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 7:02:11 AM EDT
Anyone doing the run tomorrow ?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
i am.
We plan on meeting at N.oak and 152 QT around 8am, and then riding in. I am meeting with a buddy there, who is meeting with another large group(all from Ford I assume) The invite is open to all those who want to ride in with a group.
I am going to pre-register(highly recommended, otherwise the line is quite long, the day of).

BK, you should go, and bring that hog bike of yours. I'm not much on charities, but since this is for kids, I figure what the heck.
Anyone want to meet,let me know, email at:
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#2]
myself and another guy from my dept. will be there on our dept. bikes..

(edit)  Sorry, we are doing the STL one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
If not raining will meet at QT
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Eeke, sent ya an email, call me up until 10 tonight, or as early as 600 tommorow, I'll get ya there
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw some of the March of Dimes volunteers on my way through Belton today and I gave them a bag of change that just happened to be in my car. Was probably $12 worth or so. I always donate every coin I can when I see these guys. It's for a great cause.

I'm not even a Harley guy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i am.
We plan on meeting at N.oak and 152 QT around 8am, and then riding in. I am meeting with a buddy there, who is meeting with another large group(all from Ford I assume) The invite is open to all those who want to ride in with a group.
I am going to pre-register(highly recommended, otherwise the line is quite long, the day of).

BK, you should go, and bring that hog bike of yours. I'm not much on charities, but since this is for kids, I figure what the heck.
Anyone want to meet,let me know, email at:
[email protected]

Sadly, I had a prior engagement. I am all for charities for kids. I used to be one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly, I had a prior engagement. I am all for charities for kids. I used to be one.

Whaddaya mean "used to be one"?  

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 3:37:58 AM EDT
[#9]
It was inredible(to say the least), actually it was one of the most awesome sights I have seen. Thousands of bikes, and hundreds out at a time. I have pics I'll try and get soon. There is another Ride this weekend in St.Joe, if anyone is interested.

The other bonus is, I took the wife out, and after 200miles, I was approved to buy a big cruiser
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top