Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 2:55:28 PM EDT
now have WASR's at an AMAZING PRICE! or at least they are down to what they used to be!!

check'em out if any one's looking for an AK!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
what is the price

It says POR, so since I am too lazy to call what is the price?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm not sure i'm allowed to say the exact price is.  So i'll say this, before the craze they were going for $400 new.  Aim is now offering them back at the price before the craze, but of course i cannot say what price that is
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I understand wink wink
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
These any good? I have been looking for an AK for a while but dont know what exactly to look for.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
These any good? I have been looking for an AK for a while but dont know what exactly to look for.

They are the cheapest AK possible.  That being said there is USUALLY nothing wrong with them that can't be fixed by someone who knows AKs well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a nice AK here http://www.classicarms.us/
they have great prices also
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
They are 399
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#8]
why couldn't you say?  they're a site sponsor.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#9]
it said call for pricing, didn't know if it was against the rules to post a sight sponsors price when it says POR
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:45:30 AM EDT
[#10]
ETA: Answered above. .
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I've got a Century WASR-10 and it was really rough inside at first.  Wouldn't cycle.  I took some sandpaper to the rails and sanded off all the burrs, hasn't malfunctioned since.  (Well, it wouldn't feed JHP ammo, but I filed a small ramp into the barrel, works perfect now with all ammo).

Mags are a tad wobbly, but it hasn't caused a problem, ever.  It's currently my go-to rifle, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one for the same purpose, but be aware that you may have to remove some burrs and rough spots from the inside.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top