Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2008 11:34:38 AM EDT
$20 9mm CProducts mags.

ETA:  Sold out for now...sorry.

I am going to place an order by end of next week at the latest.  If anyone wants to order any to get in on the free shipping, they are welcome.  Let me know by the end of the weekend or early next week.  Ill order, next Friday at the latest.  Im grabbing 11 for now.

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
SONOFA...I really want a 9mm carbine....the wife's gonna...there goes the new comp holster......
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#2]
My family is loving 9mm at the moment and sure cant wait to get this 9mm shorty done so it can play too.  MY wife grabs a 100 count WWB box of luger everytime she hits Wally World now.

~ED
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
(Along with stocking up on mags now, add to that list ammo, guns, reloading supplies, MREs, Mountain Home dried foods, canned goods, stored water, buckets of beans, solar & wind power generation equipment, blankets, candles, canning supplies, good stock of produce seeds, lots of toilet paper, some tic-tacs and a book of soduku puzzles to pass the time.)

Don't forget to get some commo equipment.  :)
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
just got off the phone with 44mag.com and ordered 4
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
If your willing, how much was shipping on them?

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
i beleive the total with shipping was like 89$, so around 9 bucks or so and he was sending them out today :) woohoo, ill be up to 7 mags now lol.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I gave in, and ordered 5, I don't even have a 9mm AR yet
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If your willing, how much was shipping on them?

~Ed

9.69 for priority mail on 5 mags
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn, that's a good deal. Unfortunately I am currently having FTE problems using their mags with a Hahn block.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Damn, that's a good deal. Unfortunately I am currently having FTE problems using their mags with a Hahn block.

Not good I'm looking at a setup a hahn toploader
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could just be unlucky. I just got Gen II followers, so hopefully that will fix the problems. I'm not even 100% sure the mags are to blame. Unfortunately I don't have any other mags to test my setup. I bought into the CP mag hype when the first came out and bought a bunch. Didn't bother to buy any Colts because of the high price, and didn't buy any Promags, because I don't trust promags. At the time, everyone was posting good reviews of the mags. It wasn't until after I bought mine that I started reading about the problems.

I have the Hahn dedicated block by the way.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm running the hahn dedicated block and ahvent any issues so far. now the Pro-Mags are a whole different story lol. IM not sure how the mags tho wold cause FTE, all problems ive had have to FTF problems. have u tried tweaking your extractor at all?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could just be unlucky. I just got Gen II followers, so hopefully that will fix the problems. I'm not even 100% sure the mags are to blame. Unfortunately I don't have any other mags to test my setup. I bought into the CP mag hype when the first came out and bought a bunch. Didn't bother to buy any Colts because of the high price, and didn't buy any Promags, because I don't trust promags. At the time, everyone was posting good reviews of the mags. It wasn't until after I bought mine that I started reading about the problems.

I have the Hahn dedicated block by the way.

Were they from the very first run of mags?  Seems like C-products has sent out mags a little soon before, but from what I've heard they usually exchange them for working mags.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Ive been following the report thread on these mags from the 20 dollar sale and people are reporting mixed results on what they get.  Some of the old x marked some not.  Just reporting...

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#17]
received mine today
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#18]
new production or old "x" marked?  Updated followers?

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#19]
all of them ahve the 9mm mark on the botttom of the follower.
Link Posted: 7/31/2008 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm running the hahn dedicated block and ahvent any issues so far. now the Pro-Mags are a whole different story lol. IM not sure how the mags tho wold cause FTE, all problems ive had have to FTF problems. have u tried tweaking your extractor at all?

Adjusting the ejector hadn't fixed my problems.

I got my gen II followers and was able to get to the range today. That helped matters quite a bit. I'm still running into about one FTE per full mag, but it's much better than 1 per 5 rounds. Still not 100% happy until these mags run 100%.
Link Posted: 7/31/2008 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#21]
got a "order process" email yesterday.......now I just need a 9mm upper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top