Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2008 3:48:34 AM EDT
Sarah Steelman made a big show of buying her kid a rifle at a local gun shop.

Watch the video/read all about it

I have no opinion about Steelman but she sure picked an odd gun shop to do her schtick. With two really well-stocked gun stores in town she picks the one with the least inventory. There's a reason why the TV reports don't show racks and racks of guns offered for sale. Your average gun nut has more inventory than this shop. Maybe the other gun dealers told her people, "thanks, but no thanks" . . . .
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 6:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd put a round in her chamber.

Shoot, did I say that out loud?

As long as I'm at it...

I'd tap her forward assist.

Ha ha ha ha ha!  Just watched the video.  Ammo Alley?  You've got to be freaking kidding me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'd put a round in her chamber.

Shoot, did I say that out loud?

As long as I'm at it...

I'd tap her forward assist.

Ha ha ha ha ha!  Just watched the video.  Ammo Alley?  You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Trust me, that bore is pretty worn out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Trust me, that bore is pretty worn out.

Ouch

Edit to add:

Bladeswitcher, I take it you live in/around Jeff City?  I work at a local shop on Saturdays.  I'll have to ask my boss if he was approached or not.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
In the first 30 sec of the vid, it shows a poster on the wall of the gun shop that says "GOT GLOCK". Anybody know where if buy that poster? Does anybody know a place/web site that sells any gun posters? Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#6]
She had a "press conference" here (St. Joe) the other day.  LOL, only thing was the only ONE there was the reporter from the paper.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I shot my boss an email... he hadn't heard anything about this until it was on the news.

If I politician really wants me to believe they stand behind the second, I want to see them with something that requires a form 1 or a form 4.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#9]
ok was somebody running the action on something in the backround because that sound started to bug the hell out of me
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I shot my boss an email... he hadn't heard anything about this until it was on the news.

If I politician really wants me to believe they stand behind the second, I want to see them with something that requires a form 1 or a form 4.  

I live in Jeff City down the road from Aspen Ridge. What shop do you work at Joker?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#11]
She needs to work on her political skills.....she can't lie worth a fuck!

smitty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top