Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 2:23:38 PM EDT
Whats up fellas after going to the last couple shoots I have really been wanting some of those metal fall down targets.  Does anyone know where to pick up some of these new or used?  I have been looking around a little and would rather just pick some up in missouri because shipping costs on those things would probably be ridiculous.

Thanks
Randy
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Those were the inspiration of METALMAN now of Paola, KS. A group of us spent 2 long nights cutting, grinding, welding, drinking, grinding some more and drinking a lot more. The outcome was some pretty decent shooting targets.

Whenever he (METALMAN) has a chance, we hope to have him return to the area to shoot with us some more, but he's a busy man. I would message him as to any interest in some. He is a true Master when it comes to any metal work. I have seen everything from metal art work, to targets, to some awsome firearms come out of his labors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top