Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 6:59:29 PM EDT
Received this today and thought I would share this with you all.  I recall some of these facts but have not verified all of this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought you might be interested in this forgotten bit of information..........

It was 1987!   At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of  Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan  Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting  the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled  by a senator; "Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security  system?"

Ollie replied, "Yes, I did, Sir."

The senator  continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't that just a  little excessive?"

"No, sir," continued Ollie.

"No? And why  not?" the senator asked.

"Because the lives of my family and I were  threatened, sir."

"Threatened? By whom?" the senator questioned.  
"By a terrorist, sir" Ollie ans! wered.

"Terrorist? What  terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin  Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat  the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably  couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator  continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.  

"Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of", Ollie  answered.

"And what do you recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.  

"Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin  team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth."  

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was  shown of the clip.  

By the way, that senator was  Al Gore!  

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta  blew up a bus in Israel in  1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo  agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release  so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not  release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time,  Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that  all prisoners be released.  

Thus Mohammad Atta was  freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of  the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks  at the time that the terrorists were first identified.
It was censored in the US  from all later reports.

If you agree that the American public should be made aware of  this fact, pass this on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
SUB_MG,

Thank you for posting this.  How sad, all could of been stopped years ago........
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That's been said a time or two. I've read it before.

Hey Bro, Mohammad Atta was one of the terrorist that hijacked the plane David was on. It was the first one to hit the WTC. Bastards! Every time I think about it, it pisses me off!

Hey Bin(Bend over) Laden. Hope I look you in the eyes just before your journey to Ahla begins, you freakin buttnut.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's been said a time or two. I've read it before.

Hey Bro, Mohammad Atta was one of the terrorist that hijacked the plane David was on. It was the first one to hit the WTC. Bastards! Every time I think about it, it pisses me off!

Hey Bin(Bend over) Laden. Hope I look you in the eyes just before your journey to Ahla begins, you freakin buttnut.  

I hear you Bro.  I was trying not to get emotional on this one.  It SUCKS! that these @!*#'s where allowed to have escaped Justice before they took the lives of our loved ones.   They'll not escape the causes they've made.  You know what I mean.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
By the way, that senator was  Al Gore!  

Also:

However, the Israelis would not  release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time,  Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that  all prisoners be released.  

I have also despised the klintons and gore for what they have done to this country. I can't wait til they die so I can go piss on their graves.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm pretty fu{<in pissed at the last 6 administrations. The whole assanine idea that 'not' having assassins to go out and kill these assbags is so cowardly. You know why we dont assassinate these assknobs? Its because the lilly white politicians are afraid that they will become targets of other country's assassins! Of course they will!!!! {insert sarcasm here} 'But its more important that we send our soldiers to do this in a manner that follows Geneva convention protocols, not sink to the level of the terrorrist!'

Fu(kin cowards......
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

+1, thats what I read. I should of had a V-8.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Interesting read.

I still stand by my feelings that politicians(ALL POLITICIANS) are spineless cowards who would rather send you and yours to war than theirs. Hell, doesnt' being a politician exempt you from being in the military anyway!!!!???? What a good draft dodge huh?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]
The Keyword out of all this is "Terrorist"

You just gotta treat them like "roaches"!  

You have get rid of them the first time you see them or they will infect the whole darn place.

So time to give everyone a "Terrorist Repelent"  Everyone here knows what that is
NJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top