Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 9:15:45 AM EDT
Looking into getting a receiver for my Polish Tantal build and one for my Romanian Build. Does anyone in Missouri carry these?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]
We will be able to as soon as we get our FFL, which should be in another month or so.  Till then, I'd suggest you find a local FFL to do a transfer for you.  Where are you located in MO?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I just went to a pawn shop and paid them to do the transfer. I'm going to wait till Duke-Nukem is set up before i order anymore. Much better ppl to have do a tansfer through  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are in SW Mo, you can go to The Firing Line in Wyandotte, OK. The specialize in AK builds. Since it is for a long gun, you can buy the reciever in person, in OK.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Denny had some at one time, might still have some.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
C&S Metalwerkes in St Charles had a few in stock when I was in there two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
C&S Metalwerkes in St Charles had a few in stock when I was in there two weeks ago.

I thought they gave up on the store front?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top