Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 8:34:21 AM EDT
I just want to say CBell is a real stand-up guy and a great asset to the gun world.  I bought a DPMS lower receiver from him for my M4 build and he took the time to help me with the front take-down pin and answer multiple questions I had.  I also saw some pretty cool stuff I'd never seen before and some I had.  A real class act and next time I buy any AR15 stuff, I know who I'll buy it from.  Thanks Chris!

Redleg
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the kind words, I just wanted to save you from a trip back to get another pin detent when you launched it across the room like I have several times. If you need anything else let me know
Chris Bell
CBEngineering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top