Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 12:09:36 AM EDT
Anyone know of any good ranges near Springfield? If so please let me know.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Busiek, off 65. Go South on 65 thru Ozark. 10 miles South of Ozark, turn left (in front of the quarry). This is the Busiek area. Follow the signs THRU the quarry to the range. It is small (25, 50, 100 yard ranges), but usually not crowded throughout the week.

There is another range similar to Busiek North of Springfield. I believe it is near Pleasant Hope. I have never been there.

Bois D' Arc range, in Bois D' Arc. Nice setup, but they have those "Range Nazis" there. No drawing/holstering, no movement, they give all commands, blah, blah, blah. Plus it costs!

Ozark Shooter's Sports Complex, Ozark. You gotta be a member, and it'll cost ya. Never been there, but again, heard nice things.

My favorite, though a bit of a drive, is The Firing Line, in Wyandotte,Ok. 1 hour door-to-door for me, so figure, 1 h 45 min for you. All indoor, shoot ANYTHING. $10 for all day, any number of guns. Oh, the best part, Class 3 rentals! Only $15, unlimited users, unlimited time. Only gotta use there ammo (not too high). I have NEVER seen this place crowded.

Bass Pro has a small indoor range, but due to them being politically AGAINST self-protection, I don't go there.

Good luck! I may head out to Firing Line next weekend (work permitting), got myself craving the M4 again...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top