Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 4:31:29 PM EDT
I don't know if this is new to anyone else but I just ran across it and thought I would share.
www.gclastl.org/john_ross.html
Any responses? I like what he has to say and I hope he is right. It is just all this damn waiting that bothers me.

Editted to add;
John Ross has a very funny sense of humor. For example he mentions a few hypothetical anti-gun groups, see if you can figure out the acronyms for these;
"Mothers Opposing Hidden Assault Guns and Silencers,"  
"Females Opposed to Owning Loaded SIGs," "Citizens Unarmed, Not Toting Sidearms,"

funny eh?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Although I like what he says, and don't see how this case can't go are way, I wont be holding my breath.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Great Article...

I got the acronyms - yeah, real funny...
after the way that one lady with the red hair talked to him, I was sure she was the President of "Citizens Unarmed, Not Toting Sidearms,"

It never ceases to amaze me how opponents to us - people who are out to destroy America, and the rights of it's citizens to further their petty agendas - are the rudest, most impolite people you would ever meet.
On The Factor (for example) they interrupt other guests, or talk down (overtalk) the other people when they respond to a question by the host...

NO MANNERS...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top