Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 10:00:16 AM EDT
Next class with spots available is Tues 9/23 6-10 pm in the Brentwood area of St. Louis County. Email back ASAP with "Tues 9/23 class" in the subject line to get in.

Range sessions are weekends in Illinois past Grafton & Pere Marquette up the River Road.  35 mi. from Alton.

JR

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sep 16, 2003 1:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: CCW Training

Dear Sirs:
I may be interested in your course depending on location.  Where is/are the location(s) for the class and range?

Dogma
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
GaryM and I are signed up for that one! :)
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
warning! PWI here..
Dude, you signed up for that one? Kudra and I are. We get to take the test from the well known and respected John Ross. Makes me feel proud.
This is the plan, Take class tuesday, 11Oct03 sit outside sheriffs office. When the doors open be one of the first in so as to fill out application.
woohoo!!!
PS, don't worry, I make it a point never to touch a weapon while in less than a sober state.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
warning! PWI here..
Dude, you signed up for that one?

I was hopeing it would be closer to me(Sedalia). I will probably wait until a LTC course is offered nearby.  With the John Ross classroom work and live range part at different places on different days it makes it a big hassle to attend.
I just thought I would pass along the info for those nearby.  Can't wait `till someone offers a course near here.  Maybe I'll make the trip to CMMG if thier's turns out before something is available here.

Dogma
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
GaryM and I are signed up for that one! :)

The wife and I are in that one also. See you guys there!

Eric
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Must be nice. The place I checked here (Target Masters) has me and the wife at #257 and #258 on their waiting list. And planning on charging at least $100 a head.

Anybody know of anybody else in the Columbia area that is doing classes?

To make things worse, Target Masters isn't planning on starting  courses until Oct 11. Which means it could be next year before we'd be able to get permits.

I've GOT to find someplace fairly local who is doing classes before then.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
WOO HOO!!!

I sent my email tonight, hopefully I can still get in the Tues class.

It'll be honor to be instructed by John Ross.

Plus, if I'm going to throw down $100 for training, I'd at least like to know it is going to a good man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top