Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 5:16:43 PM EDT
Shaky Jake and wife may or may not make it, as stated before.

The past couple of shoots they have been generous enough to bring along a grill and brats (thanks guys!).

Seeing as we may  be out there a few hours, it may be a good idea to think of a contingency plan regarding food.

If somebody else can bring a grill and charcoal, say so. If not I can bring a grill, but will be to busy between now and saturday loading stuff up and tying up loose ends for the shoot to really get by a grocery store.

If we want to BBQ, we better start figuring it out now..........
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
well after it was so hot last time, i was thinking cold sandwiches may work better, but its probly going to be cooler

and yes, not sure if we are coming yet

so, i was just being loose with it--can always go to wally world in columbia

but feel free to plan what you want since i cant promise i will be there

if jake cant go, im not coming alone--y'all dont know me well enough yet to understand what a rabid ND football fan i am--willing to miss the game for together time, but if he aint goin, im READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure you have all the necessary equipment.

You can get by one a pair of mags and 150 rounds.

Mag pouches are a definite plus...
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have a mag pouch
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody who shows up without all the necessary equipment will be IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED!

Actually, they will have the necessary equipment lent to them by other shooters.  Of course.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Beekeeper, would be great to see you and your wife there!

Well, if we don't end up grilling, there is a store about 5 minutes up the road that sells cold sandwiches (thansk for the idea DB). Can always end up making a grub run at some point.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]
mmmmm...food good.

If we barbeque, no one get offended if my wife doesn't eat. She is semi-vegetarian (go figger...) There is a chance she may eat, but if not, more for us carnivores!

I'll be glad to swap a mag pouch back and forth with another participant. Got a new CQB Solutions rig, needs broken-in badly.

Wish I had more $ to spare this weekend, I'd buy lots of ammo and really spend some time out there. But this is my 2-year anniversary weekend, and I get the shoot, she gets pampered...
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I like the idea of cold sandwiches this time...

Tuna...
uuummm...
or chicken salad...

or Italian sub...

LOTS OF WATER, guys, bring LOTS OF WATER
or Gaterade...

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#10]
The temp is supposed to be in the low 70s, so hopefully it will be a nice day to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I remember when you thought you might come to the Patriot Day shoot back in May and you mentioned that you might bring the .50 cal...

I'd love to shoot it, for one!!!

Bet there would be others also,so...

I'll leave that up to you and your wife as to how much trouble you want to put yourselves through...

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#14]
.50's are fun, as long as you aren't beside the muzzle... ouch...
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I think Hot-Lead was referring to muzzle blast..;)

HoG
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:04:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#18]
rofl....

HoG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top