Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 6:54:26 AM EDT
I went in a picked up my pistol permit for a CZ 52 on Tuesday, was no hassel no wait at lunchtime, took about 15 minutes.  She even apologized that it took so long.  :)  Although when I asked about sign offs for NFA she seemed a bit confused.  

Justin
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't a Cz52 fall under the "no pistol permit required" C&R rule?  Or does that only apply if you have a C&R FFL from the Fed .gov?  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wouldn't a Cz52 fall under the "no pistol permit required" C&R rule?  Or does that only apply if you have a C&R FFL from the Fed .gov?  

Only applies if you and a C&RFFL.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, not true. You don't need a permit to acquire for C&R pistols. We've been over this in the past. You don't need a PTA for reproductions (BP guns) or curios and relics (as defined by the ATF).
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only applies if you and a C&RFFL.

Where does it say this exactly in 571.080 ??

Nowhere.  That CZ52 purchase does not need a permit per 571.080.

From www.moga.missouri.gov/statutes/C500-599/5710000080.HTM

Transfer of concealable firearms without permit unlawful--exceptions --permit valid for thirty days--violation, penalty.
571.080. 1. A person commits the crime of transfer of a concealable firearm without a permit if:

(1) He buys, leases, borrows, exchanges or otherwise receives any concealable firearm, unless he first obtains and delivers to the person delivering the firearm a valid permit authorizing the acquisition of the firearm; or

(2) He sells, leases, loans, exchanges, gives away or otherwise delivers any concealable firearm, unless he first demands and receives from the person receiving the firearm a valid permit authorizing such acquisition of the firearm.

2. A permit to acquire a concealable firearm shall only be valid for thirty days after the issuance thereof.

3. Subsection 1 of this section shall not apply to the acquisition by or transfer of concealable firearms among manufacturers, wholesalers or retailers of firearms for purposes of commerce; nor shall it apply to antique firearms or replicas thereof; nor shall it apply to curio or relic firearms as defined in section 571.010.

4. Transfer of concealable firearms without a permit is a class A misdemeanor.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:10:03 AM EDT
[#6]
well it looks like I need to find another pistol for this permit :)

LOL

Justin
Top Top