Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 9:10:27 PM EDT
Well, I just moved here and took a job as a sub to a larger contractor.  I was Just notified that I will not have a job as of 3 June because they are removing my company from their team.  I guess there were 2 on my contract that popped hot for something so now I have until 3 June to find a job.  

I have A TS/SCI and I’m in FMS, contracting, and logistics.  If you know anyone please let me know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Vectrus (soon to be V2X), BOS contractor at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery might be a possibility.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
…. FMS, contracting, and logistics.  If you know anyone please let me know.
View Quote

Check out all the mid-size contractors if you want to be a contractor.  ERC, five stones, SES, Tyonek, iron mountain, yulista, and a hundred others are always hiring for the right person.  If by fms you mean foreign mil sales maybe check out the army aviation PM offices - they always have fms cases and support work to be done and they are heavy on contractors.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You should have zero issues getting a job here. Especially with a TS/SCI already. Take a look at dynetics. Not sure what jobs are available, but us a great place to work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Not my industry here in HSV.  Regardless you should be able to find plenty of jobs right now.  May take a bit to weed thru the less desirable ones.  

Free bump and good luck
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Well have 88 at this time resumes at locations.  Some places are looking for the Goldilocks I’m at 70% of that.  

Thanks for the words all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I had an offer to Montgomery 2 days in the office and 3 telework.  My wife is a tax lawyer in Huntsville for the largest law firm in Alabama and my parents are in Pike Road so I can stay with them for a day.  I hate The 3 hour car ride in my Honda Civic (paid off) but right now offer in hand or keep waiting and waiting.  $135k at Gunter AFB.  I have child support checks of $2000 so I need work waiting on VA court to give me a date due to my stay from my deployment.   All the jobs I’m offered at is 96k-101k and that is way less than this even with gas prices.

I will Still put in for jobs here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
CGI has been continually hiring for the FBI campus... their big thing is TS/SCI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top