Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:19:19 PM EDT
Well, I went back today, and explained the inconsistencies on the rifle to the guy, and he was very nice about it. He apologized and returned my rifle, and we parted ways amicably, so all has ended well as far as I'm concerned.

He may or may not know that this rifle was a put-together, but I think that if he's going to sell guns, he should do a little more checking into what's what to avoid situations like this in the future.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Delete

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote deleted since OP edited his post and problem with vendor has been resolved.

RRA has made some special runs. I have a 20" flat top chrome lined HB that is 1/7. It was purchased from PK Firearms last November. On the other hand, I think RRA marks all their barrels near the chamber. My barrel code (227 C) isn't on the list but was confirmed by RRA later in the thread to be a limited run. My upper also has RRA in white lettering on it with keyhole (cerro forge??) forge mark.

I don't Know about your barrel, but there is a barrel code list in the industry section for RRA.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Delete
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, I went back today, and explained the inconsistencies on the rifle to the guy, and he was very nice about it. He apologized and returned my rifle, and we parted ways amicably, so all has ended well as far as I'm concerned.

He may or may not know that this rifle was a put-together, but I think that if he's going to sell guns, he should do a little more checking into what's what to avoid situations like this in the future.

Good to see that you were able to get yours back.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top