Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 2:45:17 PM EDT
anyone up for some shooting? i'm itching to try out my new xd.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What time?  I could go to Tuskegee, but I have to be home by noon for a family birthday party.  Usually when I go up there, I leave about 7am from the Wetumpka area.  After figuring in an hour drive (roughly) both ways, that leaves 3 hours for shooting.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
what day is your b-day party? i might have to move my plans back to sunday as "thomas the train" is going to be in calera on saturday. I would like to take my kid to it. is sunday good for you? we could start fairly early that day. say leave town around 8ish?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Party is Saturday.  Let me check with the wife about Sunday.  Should be okay.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:41:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Sunday is a no-go for me.  I'll still go tomorrow if you didn't make other plans.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#5]
looks like i will probably have to go sunday. going to calera on saturday to see thomas the train with my youngin.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:23:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top