Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:05:32 PM EDT
1)Bravo: for having quality guns.

Boo: for having too much mark up. 25$ armags, 595$ glock 19s, Bushmaster ar15 a4 $995,
$595 su-16. Etc Etc...

2)Bravo: for having a gun range.

Boo: You can only become a member if you buy a pistol from them, and because theyare selling somany firearms post Katrina they have suspended that rule, and closed the range.

3)Bravo: for preventing straw sales

Boo: For telling a young woman (Black) " No that there is a 45acp glock 21. It too much gun. I wo'nt sell that to a woman. I will only sell her .380 or a 9mm.  She can not even pull the slide back on a gun that big." Said with dripping distate for the race.

4)Bravo: for having fine colectables.

Boo: for having tags on them that say not for sale.

You would think they would get normal prices, and enjoy the profit.

WTF?

And the best is a sign that reads
" Transfers cost $50 or 10% of the blue book value of the weapon. Which ever is more."
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
That place sucks.  The people that own it, work there and shop there suck.  The sign and price of the transfers is b/c of me.  They were $35 a transfer which is still kind of high but the place was convienent for me b/c I use to work near the court house so I used them anyway.  Well after doing ten or so xfers for me they did not like the fact that I did not buy any of there overprice crap so the next time I went in for a xfer they said "$50 or 10% of the value"  I said thank but I will go somewhere else.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I found an FFL that gives free transfers to lifetime NRA members only a few miles away.

Please send me the information of this dealer!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found an FFL that gives free transfers to lifetime NRA members only a few miles away.

Im sent.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sent.

No IM received.  Please try email.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sent.

just moved to belle chasse and was wondering if you could pass on the same info. i went by gretna gun works on accident when we first rolled into town, and the wife was too scared to get out (she's from rural illinois).
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sent.

just moved to belle chasse and was wondering if you could pass on the same info. i went by gretna gun works on accident when we first rolled into town, and the wife was too scared to get out (she's from rural illinois).

Actually the neighborhood is very safe.  The Gretna police response time is less than a minuete and at that location it is about 30 seconds as the station is a quarter mile away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top