Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:52:18 PM EDT
I didn't mean to let my original thread go to the archive before the event...

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=31&t=217048

... but our annual Friends of the NRA Banquet for Montgomery, Elmore, and Autauga Counties is coming up in two weeks.

Our event will be held at 5:30pm on Friday, February 24, 2006 at the Millbrook Civic Center and catered by Millbrook's famous Smokehouse BBQ.  There will be games and auctions for firearms, gear, and other items.  Individual tickets are only $30 each.

If you can attend (or might even consider sponsoring the event), please IM or e-mail me for more information or for tickets.

(We still have a few sponsorships available as well, if you know anybody who may be interested.)
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are a few related links...

Alabama FoNRA info...

This year's event merchandise (what you can win at the banquet)...

Where the $$$ goes...

Y'all come to our event if you can - we always have a great time!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
TONIGHT!!!

It's still not to late to attend, if any of y'all in the area can make it.  Should be a really nice event this year!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top