Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 2:53:07 PM EDT
If anybody from the Gulf States region is evacuating to the Birmingham area and needs to board thier pets or get care for them while running from the storm, please contact me. We'll have some extra spaces available at my place. If you're local to the Birmingham area and get storm damage, the same thing applies.
I would say to IM me, but if you really need this offer, you'll probably be hitting the road soon and/or will be in a blackout, so I'll just post the clinic number now. If you think you might need it, go ahead and write it down:  EDIT.

Mods- Let me know if posting this number is OK. I plan to edit it out after the storm passes to avoid any appearance of trying to get free advertising. Thanks-

-Hobbit

-edit to remove number. Good luck, everybody...

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
HOBBIT! BLESS YOUR SOUL!

The critters say "Thax."

It busts me up seeing dogs, horses, or livestock fighting for their lives all alone in a big blow.

---Woody---
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
HOBBIT! BLESS YOUR SOUL!

The critters say "Thanx."

It busts me up seeing dogs, horses, or livestock fighting for their lives all alone in a big blow.

---Woody---
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah- I don't want that to happen, especially when I've got the means available to help out. I just figure that there will be a lot of motel dwellers in the area that won't be able to take their pets into the rooms with them (officially, at least).
God speed and stay safe-
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HOBBIT! BLESS YOUR SOUL!

The critters say "Thanx."

---Woody---

Woody

Friend...You and I show up on the same thread for a reason...The Lord's work...

Ohio47woodsman and I share the same concern for you guy's and gal's in this time of need for prayers.

Woody is not moving to Arizona because of some Az Asshat's ??? IM me

God Bless all ya all...My heart is heavy right now watching Katrina un-fold!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top