Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 3:45:52 PM EDT
had fun with a few guys that showed up and had a few toys......... mp5, m-16, a couple mac 10's, a few ak's 'one full auto' a 1919 a few 1911's hehe more should have come...h

fun with a mp5 full auto
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for inviting us out.  I had a great time.  Getting to shoot the MP5 was the highlight of the day for me.  If you wouldn't mind, email that picture you took of me.

You Mississippi boys really know how to treat your guests!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for comming it was great glad you joined ,,,,henrey and mark"the guy with the mp5' come there alot...i try to but i am in the middile of remodeling my place so kinda hard to....we have a full auto shoot about once a month yall ned to come to that alsohat
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks for comming it was great glad you joined ,,,,henrey and mark"the guy with the mp5' come there alot...i try to but i am in the middile of remodeling my place so kinda hard to....we have a full auto shoot about once a month yall ned to come to that also

and i belive you got that bump firing down pretty good huh

Yeah!  It didn't take long to use up all the ammo I brought.  I had to break into Woody's.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]
hey what are friends for

rember to ask henrey about the 1919 next time
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to work that day, plus I am waiting on a new upper before I shoot my AR again.  Let me know when the next one is.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I would also like to know when the next meet is.  I was out of town that weekend.  Sounds like yall had a great time!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#7]
right now i dont know when we will meet again all depends on my time ...but woody and mike "uspc40" are members so if i cant arrange one yall can although i will try to go my time i now limited with work at the ship yard and work on my place....recentley bought a place remodeling...mabye next month or so would work but not for a few weeks....we did have a great time and i would enjoy meeting yall also....scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top