Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2003 6:54:10 PM EDT
the camp ninja just passed out and we have serious plans for ruining what little reputation he has left on this site. stand by for pics. we have lots of elmers glue, duct tape, glitter, permanent markers and perfune that smells like a french hooker.

WHOA be unto he that passes out first.

film at 11.

mike
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like I left way too early. I could have just put a twenty in his hand and walked away with the Ruger, he'd never known the difference:)  

Anyway, I have a great time and the "BETTER" HALF" did as well.

Rick
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#2]
WAKE UP YOU DRUNK BASTARDS!!!!!!!

It's after 8:oo already!

The gunshow was slow, but it allowed for plenty of room for spectators and the aisles are nice and wide.  Lots of mags cheap, with used 20s going for $10 and up, and 30s running around $15.  I saw a Colt .22 drop in AR15 conversion for $110 that I should have bought.  Lots of used scopes there too.  XM193 going for $85/500 at "Unfriendly Jerff's Shooters supply".

I saw Loy there and he looked to be having a good time.  I saw notso and he gave me a piece of pizza.  I bought an mre off of para069 for lunch too.

Looking forward to the pics of TCN, I hope you guys didn't think "he had a purty mouth" though!!!

Balming
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey hey, whats this about Unfriendly Jeff? Huh?

He paid for that pizza by the way, so hes not too unfriendly.

And I acctually did see him smile, which one guy was asking about.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Balming, Jeff is not unfriendly, he is really a very nice guy. I have known Jeff for many many years and he has always been like that, just his way. I have seen Jeff start with one table at a show, shared with his friends, and he now has an entire section of tables. He has some very good buys and has always treated me like a brother, but he rarely smiles. I am not slamming you, just did not want folks to think Jeff was unfriendly he does not smile a lot but he is honest and relaible. Hell, we are friends and he enjoys insulting me in front of strangers. OH, I saw some of the pics from the camp out, glad I missed that one!!!

Tony G
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]
MGTony, I am basing what I said on personal experiences that I have had with him, not just his appearance.  I won't go into it here though.

Balming
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Does Jeff have a website, if not what is his phone #.
You can send it email if you like.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Were you'll at the show in Montgomery? I saw Jeff there this weekend and he had a little pizza with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top