Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2011 3:58:17 AM EDT
GUN SHOW today in Schererville its a CPI Inc show at the Patrician Banquet Hall 410 East US RT 30 half mile West of Cline ave.  I will be at there  today (11/19/11) If anyone is wanting to sell Mosin Nagant rifles and any other military surplus firearms  Im buying! I have cash and will deal if you have something I want. Im not a dealer but I will be there most of the day walking around I will have a on black denim jacket and wearing a tan baseball cap with a Ford logo on it.

Thanks manygunsmike

Mike
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought about going but it's quite a drive for me. I'll probably just wait for the next Fort Wayne show.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Well no Mosin Nagants for me today but I did buy a 45 HiPoint Pistol and a S&W 442 38spl +P Light Weight. I love my HiPoint 9mm and thought what the heck why not get the 45acp and the 442 38Spl is a nice cary gun!

manygunsmike
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well no Mosin Nagants for me today but I did buy a 45 HiPoint Pistol and a S&W 442 38spl +P Light Weight. I love my HiPoint 9mm and thought what the heck why not get the 45acp and the 442 38Spl is a nice cary gun!

manygunsmike

You had a good day then, congrats.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top