Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 2:08:39 AM EDT
OK, my brother has an older LeFever Nitro Special that he wants to fix up and needs to know someone local to do rebluing.  I've got a sprterized Mauser that I need done as well.  So, any leads on someone local, or suggestions on who to ship it to if needed.  Just looking for someone reasonable, but not a hack! Both guns will be sent stripped, polished and ready for te tanks.

Thanks for any info,
Doug K
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
OK, my brother has an older LeFever Nitro Special that he wants to fix up and needs to know someone local to do rebluing.  I've got a sprterized Mauser that I need done as well.  So, any leads on someone local, or suggestions on who to ship it to if needed.  Just looking for someone reasonable, but not a hack! Both guns will be sent stripped, polished and ready for te tanks.

Thanks for any info,
Doug K

Jeff Kruse, Arcadia-North of Indy on SR19 PH:317-984-6790
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks for any info,
Doug K

In Lafayette

www.krcrefinishing.com
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for any info,
Doug K

In Lafayette

www.krcrefinishing.com

He plans  on working out of his home in Avon come next spring, according to a recent email from him but he is still south of Lafayette as of now.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Richard Thomas in Rossville

765-379-3274
Top Top