Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 9:55:28 AM EDT
I went and actually had a good time, even though it was crowded to capacity.
Much bigger than the last on in the fall, it had some more rooms added on.
Stocked up on powder and some loose boxes of misc ammo.
Bought three knives too.
Heared that there was an unmarked car out in the parking lot shooting video of all the cars and people.
Don't know who it was, glad I parked over at the coffee shop though.
Price to get in didn't change, so that was blessing.
Lots of tables with numerous private colletions for sale.
All in all, it was a decent show for the size.
Any one else want to comment?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The only thing I did not like about it was how crowded it was. I was there from about 11:00 to 12:15 and it was so packed that it was difficult to move up and down the aisles. Especially in the southern room.

But over all, it was the best show that I have been to in a while. It is also the least expensive and the closest to my house, which made it even nicer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm not far from there, i didn't know they had shows there, were do they advirtise? i wanna chech it out next time. but don't like being video taped by ''the man''
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw it in Gun List.
Also might want to check here: mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/gunfax/showlist.htm
They don't advertise very well, but it is only twice a year, in the spring and fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top