Is the public hunting worth a damn?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda been there Saturday.

Supercross

Too bad Bubba got 2nd.

Supercross tickets: $35
Nachos and a Pepsi: $9
Watching the fastest man on 2 wheels ride a $75,000 dirtbike burning $30 a gallon fuel: Priceless

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Cahill, Being from Texas you probably won't like our public hunting much.After my best friend moved back from Texas he was upset he couldn't use his rifles as much. By the way I visited him in Texas and we went through Hondo (he lived in Del Rio). It had a sign that said something like. Welcome to Hondo Texas our little slice of heaven, don't drive through it like hell. Coolest state I've ever been to.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#4]
You could drive 40 miles north to Kokomo and tuck bucks in the titty bars..  get drunk.. get in a fight.. and get shot in the parking lot....  

That's our idea of a fun night here in kokomo..
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean the city or the state?
Regarding public hunting, my impression of Texas is that there is none.  There is some public land here at least.  A friend of mine has done ok on public land, the trick is getting where others can't.  He's figured out a bit of an extreme way of doing it, but it works.  The public land near me is hella steep.

Quoted:
Indy doesn't sond too fun.

Is the public hunting worth a damn?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cahill, Being from Texas you probably won't like our public hunting much.After my best friend moved back from Texas he was upset he couldn't use his rifles as much. By the way I visited him in Texas and we went through Hondo (he lived in Del Rio). It had a sign that said something like. Welcome to Hondo Texas our little slice of heaven, don't drive through it like hell. Coolest state I've ever been to.

ten-ring,

this was the type of feedback I was looking for, hive mind once again.

I'm familiar with hondo and that sign, that part of Texas is beautiful.  

Your post is convincing me to stay in Tejas.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ten-ring,

this was the type of feedback I was looking for, hive mind once again.

I'm familiar with hondo and that sign, that part of Texas is beautiful.  

Your post is convincing me to stay in Tejas.

Wow, making life decisions based on one post on the internet, does not sound like you had much of a plan to start with?  If you are making a serious career decsion, you can always move back to Texas after a few years up here.  If you are thinking about coming here for love, don't do it.

Comparing Indiana & Texas is like comparing Apples to Oranges.  Very little in common.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I would say that the F1 is a great attraction, but that may not be any more.

I friggin HATE Bernie Ecklestone!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Indiana..... Fun....... what? Since when? I don't know I think I played bingo the other day....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top