Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 2:39:07 AM EDT
Well,

I was able to find a nice job back near my house in Marylands eastern shore. Got my Kid back in his old class and the truck all reserved. So now I got to wait until Thursday and pick it up and start rolling. Wife wants to stay but Kids and myself want to leave and go home.

Hopefully this time I can keep my job! Oddly enough I am going back to a little more money and a free takehome vehicle to use as I wish ! Free GAS!!!!!!

So I pray this works out , its been the worst 6 months of my life ......

Gun laws suck , I know but .........I have a boat and might have an accident? LOL
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck..

There is not enough money in the world for me to move to Maryland.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Be safe.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:40:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude!   Leaving Indiana?  Well, I guess it is still a free country.  

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Hoping for the best for ya.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, at least you were a Hoosier for a while.

Best of luck to you and your family. Stop in and see us every now and then in this forum.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Good Luck.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Good luck on the move, however -1 on going to Maryland. Terrible gun laws.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I hear ya ,

Honestly nicest people I have ever met on the whole....

I am really a NYC escapee that is going to work in DC and around andrews AF base.

I just cant ajust.  

Take care
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top