Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:03:24 PM EDT
In case anyone is interested this weekend (sat and sun) there is a annual gun show at Ferdinand Indiana Dubois county.  They have a once a yr show and ive been to it for last couple yrs and its one of the best shows in southern indiana usally. As you all know sometimes shows are good and soemtime they suck so far this one has been pretty good especially for a smaller town.  If anyone is interested and need directions just post it and il try to help.  Im going i live about 40 min away.  Always a good way to spend a winter morning or afternoon.( ya could be doing honeydoo jobs ya know .
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is Ferdinand?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:12:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Ferdinand Indiana is in south western Indiana aprox. 15 min south of Jasper Indiana.  If your travling on Interstate 64 get off at Exit 63 North and Ferdinand is a couple miles if that north of the interstate.  To get to the gun show from interstate 64 go north on State rd 162 through town to I think its 7th street.  The gun show is only a couple blocks on east side of the hwy.  Hope to see some of you there. Ill be there prob sat morning and maybe the afternoon. Supost to be a rainy day sat so good day to spend looking for some deals.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Well went to the Ferdiand gun show yesterday (sat) and boy was it crowded.  Seem to be alot of accories but not many handguns and they dealers that had them the prices were outrageous. Prices at gun shows areusally like that but all n all had good time meeting buddies and looking on a winter afternoon.  My buddie got a good deal on a new 870 combo 275 new out the door, I picked up a Glock hicap mag new for $14 other than that not many deals there.  Could have been doing honey do jobs at home so not a bad day lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top