Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 4:44:26 AM EDT
Remember I posted about her flying the Indiana Flag in Baghdad? (The post is lost between here and archive at the moment)
She just got back early last week and the only time I have seen her was at my grandpas funeral yesterday, so I didn't get to talk to her much about it. She looked healthy and happy, was glad to serve, but says she is done, when her term is up, she's out. She wouldn't go any deeper other then to say "It is a fucking madhouse over there."
Thank You all for remembering her in your prayers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear that she is okay. Is it safe to assume that she doesn't have to go back? In reading your post, I wasn't sure if she was just home for the funeral or home for good.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
We appreciate her service. Glad she is back okay.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"It is a fucking madhouse over there."

Charlton Heston and Planet of the Apes come to mind with that quote.  But war is organized chaos.  Good she is back and healthy.

So what 's next?  She buys a Mustang, gets drunk, goes to a strip club and will there be pictures posted after?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"It is a fucking madhouse over there."

Charlton Heston and Planet of the Apes come to mind with that quote.  But war is organized chaos.  Good she is back and healthy.

So what 's next?  She buys a Mustang, gets drunk, goes to a strip club and will there be pictures posted after?

lol, I seriously doubt it. She is back to work at the ISP Bremen post and glad of it.
M4 she is back for good.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Very glad to hear that MrsGH.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad she is home and ok.  PLEASE TELL HER THERE ARE MANY  HERE SPECIALLY ME that are proud of all of them for the service they are and have done for our country. NO. 1  

TELL HER WELCOME HOME!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top