Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2003 1:32:02 PM EDT
We will be shooting this weekend same place and on Saturday around 9:00.Prometheus and a few other will be there. Check Assweb for link.

For anyone else we will be shooting at the Jasper/Pulaski/Winamac range. This is located just south of Knox. The directions are located on the DNR homepage for Indiana. This again is the nicer range that was recently redone.
No full auto though.
I'll check back to see what is happening later tonight.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry for not replying sooner, my cpmputer has been down and I havn't been on here lately until today.

How did the shoot turn out?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried emailing you a few times but it just kept bouncing back.
We had a good time and I finally met some fellow shooters from our neck of the woods. I think we shot for 5 hrs before I had to get home.
We had all the deer hunting guys looking us over, but what is new right. We had two FAL's a M1A, two AK's, M1 carbine, three or four milsurps and a couple of other things.
We are going to try and get together again before Chrismas weather permitting.

Hey I also picked up an SAR-1 for $300. Shoots pretty good and I could not pass up the price for a NIB.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like there was a good turn out this time. I did some shooting at the skeet range the other week, but didn't shoot any rifles or anything.

Nice pick up on the SAR 1. I havn't got anything lately, kinda low on funds due to a spring break trip to Cancun in March.

I'll keep an eye out for the next shoot. I'm not sure why my email didn't work, i'm still using the same address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top