Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 3:50:14 PM EDT
Believe it or not, I have never attended the Indy 1500 gunshow. I am wanting to purchase an M16 in the near future, and was wondering if there are ever any Class 3 firearms for sale there. All the prices I have seen online are currently inflated. So if I want one soon at a decent price, it will have to be sort of local. Otherwise I will have to save up a lot more money over time to buy one from an online seller next spring. Also, if anyone comes across a registered receiver for less than $7K, please let me know. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, there's a lot of C3 there, and dude, all MGs prices are inflated.  That's just the way it is.  You wanna play, you gotta pay.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I know. According to prices posted in the M16 forum, two years ago prices were hovering around $5500. Now the cheapest thing I've seen is a Sendra conversion for $7000. The Sendra name kinda frightens me, as they were in business many years ago and I know nothing about them. If I cannot find anything in my above quoted price range, I will have no choice but to wait until next spring. And after I save up that much more money, the prices will probably go up in relation and I'll still be short.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't bought any class III items from him but I have bought a lot of other stuff from him and he usually has very good prices but you might want to contact Danny Hedger at Acme Guns in Centerville, Indiana.  He used to deal in Class III and if he doesn't, he will probably be able to put you in contact with someone good.
I think his number is (765) 855-3836.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#4]
There is also www.sunsetguns.com ot known as Sunset Weapons...

He is always there...great guy to deal with..
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]
EPD1102, Danny sells buzz-gunz?!?

I thought he spent every minute (away from 01-FFL stuff) opening new gun shows and new wives these days!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top