Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 6:45:55 PM EDT
This is off topic, but what the heck.
I graduate later this month, and still need a job.  Do any of you have any good connections that could help a chemical engineering major?  This is your chance to help out a gun owner who REALLY wants to stay in the state.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is off topic, but what the heck.
I graduate later this month, and still need a job.  Do any of you have any good connections that could help a chemical engineering major?  This is your chance to help out a gun owner who REALLY wants to stay in the state.

Anything special you are interested in?  There are lots of different ways a newly degreed engineering student can go.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
www.usajobs.opm.gov/a6.htm

Search for series 0893-chemical engineering. Right now there are 28 openings in the US, several in Indiana.

"I love working for Uncle Sam, et's me know just who I am!"
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Anything special you are interested in?  There are lots of different ways a newly degreed engineering student can go.

My main interests are in process engineering and project management.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top