Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2021 4:00:37 PM EDT
Has anyone been faced with having to get the covid vax for kids? Someone brought this up to me recently and evidently their private school (located in Baltimore county) may be on the path to requiring the covid “vax” for younger kids as soon as it’s approved.

Let’s ignore the issues of young males having heart attacks for a sec, and I don’t want to make this a covid shot fest, but I agree with my friend, the risk does not appear to be there for kids.

Anyway, I thought I’d help them look for doctors who might be willing to sign a medical exemption for the kids. Does anyone know of any who would do so? Evidently their pediatrician is very by-the-book and if the academy of pediatrics recommends it then that’s what she follows, no question.

Any help is appreciated so I can pass it on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top