Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2020 9:57:48 PM EDT
Our son bought a house in Glen Burnie, MD.  We live in rural Illinois where we don't even lock our doors at night.  We will be bringing a trailer with household goods.  I know I cannot carry in MD, but plan to keep my Glock in a locked safe.  Anything else I should know?  What is the crime situation in Glen Burnie?  Likelihood of trailer being stolen or broken into?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Depending on what part of Glen Dirty, it could be pretty awful.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Was all Post WWII refugees from WVa
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depending on what part of Glen Dirty, it could be pretty awful.
View Quote

Yeah, that is what I thought.  My son doesn't care.  But if I keep my glock in a locked safe I am okay right?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out a crime map of the area. Gives you an idea of the frequency and types of crime.

For this month
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Check out a crime map of the area. Gives you an idea of the frequency and types of crime.

For this month
View Quote

Thank you, I don't see any murder.  House has a burglar alarm and he was trained by US Marshals.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, that is what I thought.  My son doesn't care.  But if I keep my glock in a locked safe I am okay right?
View Quote

Yes.  Just put everything in the trunk before crossing state lines, mags/ammo and firearms in a separate container
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
You should really lock your doors all the time, nit just at night.  I'm sorry, but anybody even remotely concerned about their personal safety locks their doors.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Glen Burnie is kind of a shithole. Lots of drugs in that area. So is Pasadena to the south  To the north, Brooklyn is very much a shithole and more dangerous
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top