Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 3:35:23 PM EDT
Sanners Lake is having an "all-steel" (with some paper too) first annual handgun shoot April 27, 28 and 29th. Lots of door prizes, and all the bragging rights you can earn. Other than that it's a FUN day to come out and shoot STEEL.  We have stages from "That was easy" to heart breaker "Texas Star" targets. Don't forget the infamous shoot house! BRING A FLASHLIGHT!!! Leave your ego at the front gate. It will be waiting for you to pick it up on the way out. As I said this is Handgun shooting. Any classification. Check the web site or PM me for info. Relaxed IPDA rules and a mix of others. Chill----this is going to be fun.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Loubie,
I won't be able to make that one, but could you tell me if the 3-gun is going to be held on May 27th?

I'm looking forward to that one.  With any luck the optic for my 6.8 will be in and I'll be albe to run a stage with it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Loubie,
I won't be able to make that one, but could you tell me if the 3-gun is going to be held on May 27th?

I'm looking forward to that one.  With any luck the optic for my 6.8 will be in and I'll be albe to run a stage with it.

As far as I know it is still on. I will let you know of any changes. See ya there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top