Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 9:16:25 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me if there are any AR dealers in MD that stock parts and accessories.  I see plenty of guns but would like to be able to walk into a store and buy a pistol grip plug for example.  Also would like to know if there are any Leapers scope dealers in the Baltimore area.  All I see in gun shops are high dollar scopes.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can anyone tell me if there are any AR dealers in MD that stock parts and accessories.  I see plenty of guns but would like to be able to walk into a store and buy a pistol grip plug for example.

For stuff like that I'd call Fulton Armory and pick it up on Friday afternoon.

Also would like to know if there are any Leapers scope dealers in the Baltimore area.  All I see in gun shops are high dollar scopes.  Thanks.

LOL I'll bet you're seeing Leapers - but they are charing 'quality' scope prices.  Your best option for scope prices are to buy online.  What kind of scope are you looking for?  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.  I'm just looking for a Leapers T168 to try on my new AR.  I'm not interested in spending gun money for a scope.  Does anyone with a storefront in the Baltimore area carry them?  Plus if all those high dollar scopes and sights are so great whay are there so many used ones for sale on here every day?   I just want something for plinking.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#3]
where in MD is fulton armory?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the reply.  I'm just looking for a Leapers T168 to try on my new AR.

I've never seen one in a storefront, and frankly everytime I have seen a leapers product in a store/gunshow it was 2x the online price.

Plus if all those high dollar scopes and sights are so great whay are there so many used ones for sale on here every day?  

Sometimes people want to change.  I loved my ACOG, best scope I've ever had, but since I couldn't afford 2 of them (backup rifle needs to have the same optic as the primary), and it' wasn't enough magnification for my 6.8 I sold it to buy a different 'high end' optic with the kind of magnification my 6.8 needed.

The reason you don't see many cheap scopes sold on the EE is it's just not worth it to most people.  It's a PITA to sell something that is only worth $10-15.  I've got a couple of cheap scopes sitting on my shelf right now - unused for a couple of years but it's just not worth it to sell them.

I just want something for plinking.

The T168 will do fine for that.

where in MD is fulton armory?

Surprisingly not in Fulton.  It's in Savage, just off Rt 32 between Rt 1 and I295.  5 minutes from Ft Meade, Laurel, or Columbia.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#5]
ringmaster1

Welcome to the forum and the MD Section
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#6]
<<<Welcome to the forum and the MD Section>>>>

Thank youuuuuuuuu
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can anyone tell me if there are any AR dealers in MD that stock parts and accessories.  I see plenty of guns but would like to be able to walk into a store and buy a pistol grip plug for example.  Also would like to know if there are any Leapers scope dealers in the Baltimore area.  All I see in gun shops are high dollar scopes.  Thanks.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar15.html

I bought my leapers from them T168 $59.99+9.99 shipping
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top