Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:21:10 PM EDT
I heard he knocked up and had a love child with an black woman who worked for a Baltimore TV station, then they sent her to NewYork to work for a big news outlet to shut her up, there, she was hit and almost killed by a hit and run driver who was never found.  Is that the rumor that the papers want to go away?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that is "The" rumor that got Steffen fired . . . . I first heard about it on the Baltimore Sun discussion boards a couple of years back . . .
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I believe that is "The" rumor that got Steffen fired . . . . I first heard about it on the Baltimore Sun discussion boards a couple of years back . . .

Yep a rumor that was started by a MD Democrat official...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Sade Baderinwa

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]
She's a hell of a lot hotter than the chicks Clinton boned.  If you're going to philander, do it right.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#6]
When was this supposed to have happened?  I dont recall ever seeing her.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Another liberal cockhound.  Just like Clinton.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#9]
So I am certain that he is being the very best dad he can be to that child, right?

-just the kind of role-model we need as a leader: get a woman in trouble & send her away in secret so that she & the child do not (God forbid) affect your political career?

Hmm - where have we seen this pattern before from politicians?

-Jesse Jackson?
-Kwessi Mfume?
-Strom Thurmon?

I frankly think that it is a sleazy way for a man to treat a woman & their child.  I also think that we should not put up with candidates for office (of any party) who demonstrate such poor judgement and contempt for their own flesh and blood.

If they have forsaken their own family in the persuit of power, how can you expect them to choose to serve the interests of the electorate over their interest in increasing their own power?

Regards,

CBR
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top